Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas (2911 Views)

APC Denies Suspending Rochas Okorocha / Fresh Registration Of Members In Apc: Wrong Timing / Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Gandollar(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
jmanity:
Like Rochas or hate him, he stands a good chance of becoming the next senate president or he may even be the APC presidential candidate in 2023.
He's a first timer. He can't be SP.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
la1:
The party MUST be seen to be fair and apply the law Equally to all members.. Anything outside that will invite chaos.. However that the punishment is applied evenly doesn't preclude the internal lobby and negotiations mechanism at the disposal of rochas in particular..after all they ARE politicians so let em politik!

You have a point
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by sarrki(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Oba of zomboes himself, I dey Kamkpè.

Are we meeting in court ?

The 6 point agenda your Party are demanding for are not negotiable
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by fyneguy: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:
Oshiomhole has been a tough and successful chairman so far. Without him in the saddle, APC and Buhari would have been history by now. He has earned his standing with his triumph over numerous enemies, both internal and external.

However, I'll say he and the NWC are wrong on suspending Okorocha. For one, Okorocha wasn't as dumb as Amosun who organized his supporters to embarrass Oshiomhole and eventually Buhari when they went to Ogun state. If anything, Rochas has tried to be very mature about the whole issue and worked for Buhari's election.

Also from feelers I get from my friends, neighbors and colleagues, many of whom detests Rochas, it's obvious Rochas is a grassroots mobilizer and Uche Ugwumba is a very popular and loved politician. At least he has more clout and chances than Uzodinma who was anonymous, and is still anonymous, throughout the presidential campaigns.

I believe a deal could have been reached in Imo with Okorocha instead of this high hand deployed. Despite his statue misadventures, he's a very charismatic and charming politician who knows how to get to his people.

I hope Ugwumba wins on Mar 9th. I hear the race is between him and PDP's Ihedioha. I wish him the best and a settlement of the rift between Rochas and APC. As for Amosun, I have my own stone with which I'll welcome him whenever I see him

Supporting a Candidate of another Party amounts to an anti-party activity, which is punishable. It is as simple as that

1 Like

Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by helinues: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari has already got what he wanted.. Other can......
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
fyneguy:

Supporting a Candidate of another Party amounts to an anti-party activity, which is punishable. It is as simple as that

Isorait
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by JasonScoolari: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
sarrki:

Are we meeting in court ?
The 6 point agenda your Party are demanding for are not negotiable
Bring your mind down bro, we shall surely meet there. cool
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Gandollar(f): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

Are you unworthy of being treated with civility that you had to go that route? Is there any moment in your life that perhaps you could engage in some meaningful discourse? Do you feel less human that you would throw decency away Everytime? What's in this thread that triggered your basest instincts to manifest?
Shut up and stop whining. Don't be daft to good humor. No offense was meant. I didn't come here with that mood. I just won a job I have been pursuing and will rake in some good cash in another 10days. I'm busy worrying how to spend my money than bother with you.

About Hope's sympathy for his former friends, I swear it was Abagworo that first said that. Even though I disagreed, still I know it's possible.
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by modath(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I can't argue with you as it's your area and you surely know more than me there. I work with plenty Imolites and have them as neighbors. A lot of them, inspite of their dislike of Buhari, APC and even Rochas seem to agree that Ugwumba is loved because of his youthful nature. It surprised me in no small way.

The consensus anyway is that Uzodinma has no hope...

Bars!! grin
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
modath:

Bars!! grin

Abi, wetin you want make I talk na? cheesy
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by Quality20(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okorochas shd just come back to PDP
Re: APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas by fyneguy: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
Quality20:
Okorochas shd just come back to PDP

lol He wont...He understands national politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo / Bashir-ahmed Lied About Bayero University Producing Ventilators / Re: NIN Holders To Pay N15,000 To Correct Date Of Birth, 5000 For Name, Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.