Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Do You Know There Is Difference Between TWINS And EJIMA? See This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Know There Is Difference Between TWINS And EJIMA? See This (747 Views)

The Difference Between Father Christmas And Santa Claus. / Difference Between The Word FINISHED And COMPLETE / Twins In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know There Is Difference Between TWINS And EJIMA? See This by doronaij1: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Who would have thought there’s any difference between the word “Twins” and “Ejima”

I believe you all must have learn something new today? I lie?

Now, go into the world and flourish
Do You Know The Difference Between Twins And Ejima Now?

Which Do You Want From God?

We want to hear from you all

Drop your comments

More From=> https://www.doronaij.com.ng/2019/03/photo-of-day-do-you-know-there-is.html?m=1

Re: Do You Know There Is Difference Between TWINS And EJIMA? See This by Moferere: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
You deserve a sweet

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Guy That Wants To Learn Yahoo Yahoo / Do You Know The Answer To This Riddle? / Laugh It Off And Get More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.