Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia (38225 Views)

Jesse Lingard And Pedro Neto Bust-up After West Ham Win Match (Photos) / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos) / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Dollabiz: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
i no longer have hope in.them.they are getting.fuckkked roo much lately and play nonsense
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by jeff1607(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Viicfuntop:
I

I won’t call myself a feminist because I don’t really understand it. You guys should be fighting not to displace men but to have the same fair share, fair opportunities, fair rights that your fellow men have. No one should look down on you because you are the weaker sex. There are so many things women can do that men can’t do, also vise versa.
So in this case of female football, I see no reason why it shouldn’t cover much media attention as the men does. The falcons are really making us proud but no one really cares because they are not the men. They did very well in their last World Cup but no one cared because it’s women playing.
In South Asia, women are either kidnapped for marriage, honor killings shit, arranged marriage, rape of women gone unpunished, paedophilic attacks, and so many more. You feminists have a lot to fight for than trying to stop a man from opening the car door for you. Men and woman are different biologically but we are both humans and we deserve equal rights.

I am a realist

which female Nigerian football club do you support?

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Mayor08: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Viicfuntop:

You are entitled to your opinion, young man
Not that...its just the basic fact..when it comes to music they get the same coverage but any sport that deals with physicality? Can't be compared...watching female football can be sometimes boring...only a few exceptions or teams

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by zoby225588: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
Phyno - Lalala Ft Selebobo. (march, 2019) www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi7Tf_A5sC0&sns

kindly subscribe for more videos
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by akinwun(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
Build your website and mobile app at a very cheap rate WhatsApp 07030790078
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Ericmusic(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
So..... Where does buhari come in...
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by mechanics(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lolz, leg walk.
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Viicfuntop(f): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mayor08:

Not that...its just the basic fact..when it comes to music they get the same coverage but any sport that deals with physicality? Can't be compared...watching female football can be sometimes boring...only a few exceptions or teams

Please read my first post again. I said something about something about what men can do. My post was indirectly targeted at feminists. Even though it’s boring, why cant they get that same attention as men?
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Viicfuntop(f): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
jeff1607:

which female Nigerian football club do you support?

I don’t support any club or know any club but when I hear the falcons are playing, they have all my support. Just like the men, I don’t have any club that I support in Nigeria or clubs in the world like Chelsea. I literally don’t care because I don’t enjoy football but when it comes to counties against countries I am very much excited. I actually find the sport boring but the play against countries interesting. You need to see me when it comes to World Cup. I take it very serious, Since the time of zinedine zidane head butt which shows how long I have come. 2010 World Cup still remains my favorite Mayor08
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by ahamonyeka(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Are they supose to be dancing ?they were leading 2:0 suddenly I saw 3:3 before the subtitude that score the last goal.
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Mayor08: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Please read my first post again. I said something about something about what men can do. My post was indirectly targeted at feminists. Even though it’s boring, why cant they get that same attention as men?
Sorry I'm replying late...it's just about the money here, if you check my first post, I clearly stated any sport with a little bit of physicality will be dominated by theale folks..they compete better and are more consistent..
The few sports I can remember that's well represented by females in the sense that the male doesn't have much advantage is, gymnastics, maybe scrabble(its not an acceptable sport like that, its not done in olympics?)...people don't watch female football and the media will run at loss if they invest too much in it
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by prispakle15(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2019
;DWomen wey sabi ;DWomen wey sabi
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Viicfuntop(f): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2019
Mayor08:

Sorry I'm replying late...it's just about the money here, if you check my first post, I clearly stated any sport with a little bit of physicality will be dominated by theale folks..they compete better and are more consistent..
The few sports I can remember that's well represented by females in the sense that the male doesn't have much advantage is, gymnastics, maybe scrabble(its not an acceptable sport like that, its not done in olympics?)...people don't watch female football and the media will run at loss if they invest too much in it

People don’t watch female football because it has not gotten that much coverage. All the same it is fine. We just shared our differences
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by wink2015(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2019
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Asisat Oshoala and some other super falcons were seen in Cyprus dancing zanku as they won match against Slovakia which took place today, Friday March 1. Gistvic Reports.

Super Falcons won Slovakia 4:3.

The Super Falcons of Nigeria lost 1-4 to their counterparts from Austria in their opening game of the Cyprus Women’s Cup played on Wednesday, February 27. Gistvic Reports.

See video:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/super-falcons-dances-zanku-in-cyprus-as.html

SUNNY CYPRUS!

With its beautiful beaches! I love to visit Cyprus on holiday!

Female Soccer is fast becoming popular these days!

I wish the super falcons victory in their various matches.
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Mayor08: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2019
Viicfuntop:

People don’t watch female football because it has not gotten that much coverage. All the same it is fine. We just shared our differences
Its not just about coverage..how many people watch in stadiums, there is a difference in quality of there games..if you know how much sky sports and other football airing body spends yearly...have you asked why the English premier league is the most watched league in the world, y not la life or bundesliga, why not Nigeria premier league...even in the male folks there are still hierarchy
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Viicfuntop(f): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Mayor08:

Its not just about coverage..how many people watch in stadiums, there is a difference in quality of there games..if you know how much sky sports and other football airing body spends yearly...have you asked why the English premier league is the most watched league in the world, y not la life or bundesliga, why not Nigeria premier league...even in the male folks there are still hierarchy

Well you have a better understanding. I just said it the way I understood it.
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Mayor08: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Viicfuntop:

Well you have a better understanding. I just said it the way I understood it.

I knew you don't know much about football so I had to break it down...gracias
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Viicfuntop(f): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Mayor08:

I knew you don't know much about football so I had to break it down...gracias

No p
Re: Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia by Ayobami7(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.