Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Journalist Hang Out - The Moment Uncle Jide Called Osibanjo The Star Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist Hang Out - The Moment Uncle Jide Called Osibanjo The Star Boy (791 Views)

Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist Hang Out - The Moment Uncle Jide Called Osibanjo The Star Boy by mide419: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
I was watching The Journalist's Hang out at TVC today (just rounding up)

The Main Man always - Uncle JIDE called Osibanjo 'The Star Boy'

Some of my friends say they do not watch the program because they feel it is an APC program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVceLJ_PXPg
Re: Journalist Hang Out - The Moment Uncle Jide Called Osibanjo The Star Boy by mide419: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
I do not know if someone else watched the program

But is that professional?

Does that prove these guys right?

Whats your take on that?

Uncle Babajide Kola fall my hand small today

https://tvcnews.tv/tag/babajide-kolade-otitoju/
Re: Journalist Hang Out - The Moment Uncle Jide Called Osibanjo The Star Boy by mide419: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Journalist Hang Out - The Moment Uncle Jide Called Osibanjo The Star Boy by hisexcellency34: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
And so what?
Re: Journalist Hang Out - The Moment Uncle Jide Called Osibanjo The Star Boy by globemoney: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yoruba are packaging Osibanjo for 2023 lmao... The only way Osibanjo can be president of Nigeria is if Buhari dies which is not likely.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Dumps Atiku In Less Than A Week After The Presidential El / Nigeria Fail To Assist Mozambique During Idal Cyclone / Governor Elect, Dapo Abiodun Preach Word Of God At "Jesus House London"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.