Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... (7322 Views)

Alaafin Told Us His Forefathers Were Calling Him Two Weeks Ago - Aide / God Told Me To Become Soun Of Ogbomoso – RCCG's Pastor Olaoye / Selection Of New Mai Tangale Turns Violent As Gombe Govt Imposes 24-Hour Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by AdomeNG: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
A woman has shared on Facebook how a man she met at the car park racially abused her using derogatory words and actions, only for him to meet her at the interview he was heading to.

Narrating the story on Facebook, the woman, Brandi Boyer, wrote “The man who drove into the parking space I was waiting for today and told me to F*** off N***a and shot me a bird… Arrived for his interview with me!! #KarmaWinsAgain!! #Surprise!!! I’m the HNIC!!”, and ended it with a happy picture of herself smiling at the camera, in a gesture to determine what would be the fate of the young racist.

Many on her timeline had praised her for holding on to wait till the man had come for the interview before unleashing the untold mayhem to him, with someone writing “Thank you for pinching his dumb a** right there, Brandi.”

Source: https://afrilensnews.com/2019/03/01/man-calls-woman-na-told-her-to-tuck-off-and-shot-her-a-bird-turns-out-hed-be-meeting-her-in-an-interview-hes-going-for-shes-the-hr/

cc: AbbeyDaniels, Lalasticlala

Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Na so

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by Artistree: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2019
The guy beans don done

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by AdomeNG: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Na so
Abi nah.
Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by AdomeNG: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Artistree:
The guy beans don done
Over-done and burnt join sef grin
Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by Rextizzle(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2019
When village people finally get you. cheesy
Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by OneCorner: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Blacks always crying on shitty things

Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by AdomeNG: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Rextizzle:
And decide to rename your file to the first one on the list grin
Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rextizzle:

No be everything be village people jare.

The bad character you don't change will finish you someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by cassidy1996(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
the woman na bad person, just like the man
Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by mytime24(f): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
His village people @work

Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by FisifunKododada: 1:26am On Mar 03, 2019
when ur village people settle down on ur matter...even oyinbo people get village people too...?
Re: Man Calls Woman ‘n***a’ Told Her To f*ck Off.Turns Out She's The HR... by gregyboy(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2019
Arent she a nigga if he decides to call you black it is also an issue Black's in the u.s got to keep shut better still return to africa you wont experience any form of rascim but heavy tribalism

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Anambra Wealth,what You Dont Know / Does Modernity Make People More Individualistic? / Akata Planning To Relocate To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.