Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Loan To Repay With 50% Interest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan To Repay With 50% Interest (265 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest / Bill Gates To Repay Nigeria’s $76m Polio Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan To Repay With 50% Interest by Kemmy55: 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
I need a loan of N1.5M to pay back with 50% interest within a year for business purpose.Repayment will be on a weekly basis.I'll sign a standing order or direct debit order with my bank which means the money will automatically be debited from my account and credited to your account throughout the said period.
Interested persons can contact me on
08022560546 or kemmyeniafe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Raw Soyabeans N E E D E D In Very Large Qu A Ntity Urgently / Your Happiness Is Our Priority! / Please If You Have A Job Opportunity In Taraba State, I'll Appreciate It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.