Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal (1560 Views)

‘Temporary Setback’, Kano Governor, Yusuf Vows To Reclaim Mandate / Atiku Inaugurates Legal Team, Charges It To Reclaim Mandate / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Validated: 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
There is no gainsaying the fact that the just concluded Presidential Election was massively rigged.

It is however unfortunate that some prominent Nigerians and supposed men of substance have been trying to prevail on Atiku Abubakar to soft-pedal and let go. We cannot stop such brigandage by allowing this amount of fraud to go unchallenged. It would only be recorded in history that some people voted and were robbed but cowered because some prominent Nigerians appealed to them to allow fraud to go unchallenged.

This electoral frauds and the voter suppression and frauds is way beyond Mr. Atiku Abubakar. It is no longer a PDP affair alone, rather the fight to save our democracy and the soul of the Nigerian State from a cabal that want to frustrate all that we stand for as a nation. We can not all pretend that "all is well" and allow a selfish group of elders, religious and impudent people coerce and abuse our nation psyche and collective resolve to make this country working again. We are all aware that consequence of this type of fraud have always resulted in the demise of the republic.

For example, the first republic was toppled because of brazen and violent issues occasioned by inflation of census figures in some regions and suppression in some regions, for political gains. The census was the basis for allocation of Parliamentary Seats and hence the capacity to for m a government in Parliamentary Sysem. Read Price on the fall of First Republic:
"The 1963 population census contributed to the political instability because of the political importance attached to the population. The result of the census became very controversial as each region accused the others to have not only inflated the figure but counted the people as well as objects in order to obtain higher figures over others. The first republic had experienced serious political riots like the western region crisis, and Tiv Riot were many lives and properties were willfully destroyed in an anarchic manner (Price, 1975).

Nothing better can be said of the second republic. After Shenu Shagari "won" a massively rigged 1983 Elections, it was just a matter of time that the government was overthrown. Incidentally, the coupist were led by the same Buhari that is now presiding over a fraudulent and massively elections. Please, hear Major General Muhammadu Buhari speech "... However, little did the military realise that the political leadership of the second republic will circumvent most of the checks and balances in the constitution and bring the present state of general insecurity. The premium on political power became so exceedingly high that political contestants regarded victory at elections as a matter of life and death struggle and were determined to capture or retain power by all means. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/348472-buharis-speech-after-1983-coup.html

Fellow Nigerians, the third republic cannot be said to be an better. The tortuous transitions aborted due to unbridled ambition of a cabal that want to continue to hold Nigeria captive. True that Atiku may not be the best that Nigeria can offer, but on this election, we were faced with an Atiku that understands governance and economic progress and a Buhari that pretends to have integrity but lack morals. hence, how can a man of integrity surround himself with Thieves and robbers and dine with them. How can a man of integrity be hobnobbing with the likes ogf Ganduje and others.

In 2003, 2007 and 2011, Buhari contested all three Elections and lost. On each of those occasions, he went to court and pursued the cases to the Supreme court. If there was another level beyond Supreme Court, I am sure Buhari would have availed himself of such. Regrettably, when 2015 elections were concluded, PDP and Jonathan let go knowing the pulse of the nation. What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander

Hence, I want to appeal to PDP. If they feel that they are cash strap to prosecute the reclamation of this mandate, to set up a GO FUND ME ACCOUNT for funds to challenge the presidential results. I am optimistic of a reversal of the polls results. The Supreme Court justices are Nigerians and are well aware of the massive fraud that APC and INEC call election. I am very much ashamed of my country now. How can anyone stand in the comity of nations to say, "I am a Nigerian", when were displayed our fraudulent acts brazenly before International Observers?

I am suggesting a minimum payment of N200 by any one who believe in this course.

Mode of operation:
i. Account to be domiciled in any Nigerian bank of repute and made public
ii. Weekly update on amount on account - Integrity of funds to be available online
iii. All legal fees to be made through this account.
iv. The Party stalwarts to donate into the account
v. Donors could chose to be anonymous but fund account to be made public
vi. The fund trustee MUST show transparency

I am sending out this appeal to both PDP supporters and all Nigerians that believe in the sanctity of the ballot.

Note: This is a suggestion ... I am not running any fund. PDP SHOULD RUN IT AND PUBLISH IT IN HER OFFICIAL WEBSITE. I am personally pledging N10,000 to the fund

4 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Kundagarten: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
As long as the gofundme is registered in Atiku's name, I'm willing to chip in.

6 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by BafanaBafana: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Atiku should cover his head in shame. His people rejected him. They voted against him like he was an alien.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yahoo boys have come again ooo

Please run and disregard this fraud

This is nothing but a well planned fraud

I will report this post asap

angry

9 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by OAUTemitayo: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
Laughing

6 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by deomelo: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2019

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by modath(f): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
Like Klepto , like supporters cheesy....

Awon ole!!

7 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Pierced(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
So what you are saying is atiku doesn't av money to fight for his cause?

Fake yahoo boy.

5 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by muykem: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
I want Atiku to go to court so he can spend more money From remaining looted fund chasing shadow. Let him go and proof those unfounded allegations in the court. They said is impossible for North east to have such high voters and their stronghold to have the least votes.

5 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by B1ak3: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2019
Omo see format o

5 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by SocialFinance: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Contribute to foolish endeavour?

All international observers already scored the poll high.

The only one that talk negative mentioned PDP stronghold as the location of rigging

Before you shout worse election, tell us what you will call 2007 election where we only have figures but no breakdown per state not to talk per lg or ward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by calmbabadee(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
You don't mean it!!!

The dubai dollars don finish?

No wonder the request to unfreeze looters accounts

2 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by zlantanfan: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
LiveByNight:

angry
lol, everybody wan take advantage of atifku

3 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by FarahAideed: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
once it's in Atikus name I ready to pay 2000 Naira everyday till justice is delivered

1 Like

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Validated: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
LiveByNight:

angry
f
Nothing like fraud. There is no Go Fund Me project as this yet. It is suggested that PDP organises it and it is managed through @officialPDP web site
Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Validated: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
LiveByNight:

angry
f

zlantanfan:

Nothing like fraud. There is no Go Fund Me project as this yet. It is suggested that PDP organises it and it is managed through @officialPDP web site
Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Validated: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
zlantanfan:

Keep consoling yourself. We Stand With Atiku. The election is #BeyondATIKU&PDP

1 Like

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Afamed: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
The Advance early paid for the sales of NNPC needs to be returned.

4 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Afamed: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Validated:
f

Once bitten twice shy. Tell PDP to release from the N27b donated to PDP for the completion of their headquarters years ago.

4 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by zlantanfan: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
Validated:
f

lol, same pdp that couldn't build wadata despite been in government and launching for it.

Is it now they have no hope of government they would utilize the funds?

2ndus and kola would just embezzle una small change

4 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Validated: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
zlantanfan:
lol, same pdp that couldn't build wadata despite been in government and launching for it.

Is it now they have no hope of government they would utilize the funds?

2ndus and kola would just embezzle una small change

I do not see how that is your pain.
Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by zlantanfan: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
Validated:

I do not see how that is your pain.
lol, but na you say the matter is beyond atifku and pdp na or shouldn't Nigerians be interested into sending a thief who seeks public office to permanent oblivion

3 Likes

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
WE are in!
Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by chiedu7: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
grin

Once it's legit
Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by HimName: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
EFCC is yet to completely mup up funds from Dansukigate.

Remind PDP of this if you truly want to be/appear helpful.

Like someone rightly said; like Klepto, like his supporters.

1 Like

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Validated: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
zlantanfan:
lol, but no you say the matter is beyond atifku and pdp na

So, why are you threatened that the matter is going to court? You huys thought removing Onnoghen means control of Supreme court? You really think a Sharia judge can control jurisprudence? Think again. Tanko can only seat to adjudicate sharia matters, not Eection Petitions
Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by Chubhie: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
Buhari will just order EFCC to freeze the account.

1 Like

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by GambaOsaka: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Validated:
There is no gainsaying the fact that the just concluded Presidential Election was massively rigged.

It is however unfortunate that some prominent Nigerians and supposed men of substance have been trying to prevail on Atiku Abubakar to soft-pedal and let go. We cannot stop such brigandage by allowing this amount of fraud to go unchallenged. It would only be recorded in history that some people voted and were robbed but cowered because some prominent Nigerians appealed to them to allow fraud to go unchallenged.

This electoral frauds and the voter suppression and frauds is way beyond Mr. Atiku Abubakar. It is no longer a PDP affair alone, rather the fight to save our democracy and the soul of the Nigerian State from a cabal that want to frustrate all that we stand for as a nation. We can not all pretend that "all is well" and allow a selfish group of elders, religious and impudent people coerce and abuse our nation psyche and collective resolve to make this country working again. We are all aware that consequence of this type of fraud have always resulted in the demise of the republic.

For example, the first republic was toppled because of brazen and violent issues occasioned by inflation of census figures in some regions and suppression in some regions, for political gains. The census was the basis for allocation of Parliamentary Seats and hence the capacity to for m a government in Parliamentary Sysem. Read Price on the fall of First Republic:
"The 1963 population census contributed to the political instability because of the political importance attached to the population. The result of the census became very controversial as each region accused the others to have not only inflated the figure but counted the people as well as objects in order to obtain higher figures over others. The first republic had experienced serious political riots like the western region crisis, and Tiv Riot were many lives and properties were willfully destroyed in an anarchic manner (Price, 1975).

Nothing better can be said of the second republic. After Shenu Shagari "won" a massively rigged 1983 Elections, it was just a matter of time that the government was overthrown. Incidentally, the coupist were led by the same Buhari that is now presiding over a fraudulent and massively elections. Please, hear Major General Muhammadu Buhari speech "... However, little did the military realise that the political leadership of the second republic will circumvent most of the checks and balances in the constitution and bring the present state of general insecurity. The premium on political power became so exceedingly high that political contestants regarded victory at elections as a matter of life and death struggle and were determined to capture or retain power by all means. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/348472-buharis-speech-after-1983-coup.html

Fellow Nigerians, the third republic cannot be said to be an better. The tortuous transitions aborted due to unbridled ambition of a cabal that want to continue to hold Nigeria captive. True that Atiku may not be the best that Nigeria can offer, but on this election, we were faced with an Atiku that understands governance and economic progress and a Buhari that pretends to have integrity but lack morals. hence, how can a man of integrity surround himself with Thieves and robbers and dine with them. How can a man of integrity be hobnobbing with the likes ogf Ganduje and others.

In 2003, 2007 and 2011, Buhari contested all three Elections and lost. On each of those occasions, he went to court and pursued the cases to the Supreme court. If there was another level beyond Supreme Court, I am sure Buhari would have availed himself of such. Regrettably, when 2015 elections were concluded, PDP and Jonathan let go knowing the pulse of the nation. What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander

Hence, I want to appeal to PDP. If they feel that they are cash strap to prosecute the reclamation of this mandate, to set up a GO FUND ME ACCOUNT for funds to challenge the presidential results. I am optimistic of a reversal of the polls results. The Supreme Court justices are Nigerians and are well aware of the massive fraud that APC and INEC call election. I am very much ashamed of my country now. How can anyone stand in the comity of nations to say, "I am a Nigerian", when were displayed our fraudulent acts brazenly before International Observers?

I am suggesting a minimum payment of N200 by any one who believe in this course.

Mode of operation:
i. Account to be domiciled in any Nigerian bank of repute and made public
ii. Weekly update on amount on account - Integrity of funds to be available online
iii. All legal fees to be made through this account.
iv. The Party stalwarts to donate into the account
v. Donors could chose to be anonymous but fund account to be made public
vi. The fund trustee MUST show transparency

I am sending out this appeal to both PDP supporters and all Nigerians that believe in the sanctity of the ballot.

Note: This is a suggestion ... I am not running any fund. PDP SHOULD RUN IT AND PUBLISH IT IN HER OFFICIAL WEBSITE. I am personally pledging N10,000 to the fund

GoFundMe..... We are still asking Sowore for the account statement of how the money he raised was spent. He never answer. You are now bringing in another for Atiku. Why? To recoup what he has spent?
My friend, talk something else.
#kolework

1 Like

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by zlantanfan: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Validated:

So, why are you threatened that the matter is going to court? You huys thought removing Onnoghen means control of Supreme court? You really think a Sharia judge can control jurisprudence? Think again. Tanko can only seat to adjudicate sharia matters, not Eection Petitions
lol, I am the strongest advocate of taking it to court, I don't think agbakoba is also an apc member.

I am all for supreme court

1 Like

Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by HimName: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Unu try.
Re: For Atiku To Reclaim Mandate - Go Fund Me Appeal by earnup: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
I have been in this line of thought since yesterday. One thing people fail to understand is that this issue is beyond Atiku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TVC News Just Confirmed Olatoye Sugar Dead. Photos / Governor Elect- Adeleke’s Wikipedia Page Updated / The True And Original Boundary Of Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.