Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Agbaje Speaks On Presidential Elections, Tells Lagosians What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Speaks On Presidential Elections, Tells Lagosians What To Do (440 Views)

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians / Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / Jimi Agbaje Speaks On His Nomination As PDP Governoship Flag Bearer In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agbaje Speaks On Presidential Elections, Tells Lagosians What To Do by sunky97: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate in Lagos, Jimi Agbaje has condemned violence during the presidential and National Assembly elections in Lagos.

According to him, the only way to stop such incidents is by “voting out the tyrants”who are leading the commercial center.

He, however, urged voters not to be cowed by the intimidation of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos but come out and vote for the PDP.

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hTAv-FFmmQ&feature=youtu.be[/flash]
Re: Agbaje Speaks On Presidential Elections, Tells Lagosians What To Do by Oweku: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
We don tire for BAT...

wink

Scooper pays you for reading news online.. Its free

Click my signature below..

Remember to enter my reference code so I can earn for inviting u...

Note: u don't need to invite anybody before u earn...

My reference code is WB0RAH

It works I have withdraw 2 times..

(1) (Reply)

No Sane Person With Nigeria's Interest At Heart Could Really Have Voted Atiku / Police Probe Into Video Of A Biafran Man Threatening To Kill Adeyinka Grandson / News Reaching Says That Saraki Is Supervising The Flogging Of People In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.