Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT (3295 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / DSS: How We Rescued Chido Onumah From Intended Mob Attack / Chido Onumah: DSS Arrested Me For Wearing 'We Are All Biafrans' T-shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by lastempero: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Before the just concluded elections, this video was widely circulated and played to alert the Northern electorates for obvious reasons, the same reasons facing the SW as we speak.

The North saw back in 1952 what the SW is still pretending not to see.

Yea because you all fear what you don't know and understand. Hitler tried to annihilate the Jews because of their prowess in business, did he succeed no rather the Jews established the Israeli state which is untouchable now, I see that happening to the Igbos if the oppressors continue, one thing you should know about Igbos is that we prefer to die with honor than been trampled by an uncircumcised idiot that cannot take care of himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Pekele007: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I'm not the writer, face the article.
Are you Omenka

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Pekele007: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2019
Honor10:

Go and vote against APC now, whatever ur eyes see, faramo! Eni ba ni ki la a se, oun la se han.
E o le se anything.... Enu nikan le ni.

We will utilize our right and vote for candidates of our choice.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by KANUISALIVE: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Lagos is referred to as no man's land because the yorubas feel the single handly developed Lagos to what it is forgetting that Lagos was once a federal capital city which was developed using the natural resources of Nigeria just like Abuja but i have never heard when the gbagyi people feel/claim that the developed Abuja hence nobody is referring Abuja to no man's land...

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Gandollar(f): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
Honor10:

Go and vote against APC now, whatever ur eyes see, faramo!
Eni ba ni ki la a se, oun la se han.
Cry babies. Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
The most important takeaway here is the obvious fact that Yoruba people's tolerance is fading off..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Gandollar(f): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
phase1:
Igbos will continue to enfranchise and defend their God-given rights wherever they find themselves in the 'one naijeriya' that anti-Igbos love so much.

The Yoruba asslicking buffoon pretending to be Igbo and writing dry tales about attending UNN and living in Igboland, bla...bla..bla, during his university days can go to hell in 235 pieces of flesh.

Igbos will continue to live, build and aspire like every sensible human being, not like the coward who are always afraid and tie themselves. Nigeria is even too small for the Igbos, that's why they are being elected as senators political leaders in the unlikeliest of places like Poland, Italy, Greece. etc.

If you are thinking of trying the Igbos man down so you can be happy to laugh at him and throw left-overs to him. Your grandchildren will have to grow to the age of Methuselah.
Those are the efulefus...Joe yorubakwe proteges. They and their sponsors will die of heart attack!

Joe has been in their midst slaving and wasting away and you just wonder why they couldn't propel him to contest for election in his Anambra state.
He's confined to his house nigga duties for life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
phase1:
Igbos will continue to enfranchise and defend their God-given rights wherever they find themselves in the 'one naijeriya' that anti-Igbos love so much.

The Yoruba asslicking buffoon pretending to be Igbo and writing dry tales about attending UNN and living in Igboland, bla...bla..bla, during his university days can go to hell in 235 pieces of flesh.

Igbos will continue to live, build and aspire like every sensible human being, not like the coward who are always afraid and tie themselves. Nigeria is even too small for the Igbos, that's why they are being elected as senators political leaders in the unlikeliest of places like Poland, Italy, Greece. etc.

If you are thinking of trying the Igbos man down so you can be happy to laugh at him and throw left-overs to him. Your grandchildren will have to grow to the age of Methuselah.
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob hollow chest beating rubbish.
Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Gandollar(f): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:
The most important takeaway here is the obvious fact that Yoruba people's tolerance is fading off..

Oga stop chest beating online and show the next Igbo man you come across how far your tolerance has faded off, if you live to tell the story, then Trump was wrong on buhari!! I dare you Oga!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
KANUISALIVE:
Lagos is referred to as no man's land because the yorubas feel the single handly developed Lagos to what it is forgetting that Lagos was once a federal capital city which was developed using the natural resources of Nigeria just like Abuja but i have never heard when the gbagyi people feel/claim that the developed Abuja hence nobody is referring Abuja to no man's land...

lol..So, eventually when you get your biafra enclave, are you going to remove Lagos from the SW and join it to your biafra because Lagos is no man's land?

You see how daft you people sound?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Gandollar:
Oga stop chest beating online and show the next Igbo man you come across how far your tolerance has faded off, if you live to tell the story, then Trump was wrong on buhari!! I dare you Oga!
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob miscreant rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
Pekele007:

Are you Omenka
[/s]

What's this got to do with the topic of discussion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
[s]
lastempero:

Yea because you all fear what you don't know and understand. Hitler tried to annihilate the Jews because of their prowess in business, did he succeed no rather the Jews established the Israeli state which is untouchable now, I see that happening to the Igbos if the oppressors continue, one thing you should know about Igbos is that we prefer to die with honor than been trampled by an uncircumcised idiot that cannot take care of himself.
[/s]

Another ipob miscreant rambling ignorant rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by phase1: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Those are the efulefus...Joe yorubakwe proteges. They and their sponsors will die of heart attack!

Joe has been in their midst slaving and wasting away and you just wonder why they couldn't propel him to contest for election in his Anambra state.
He's confined to his house nigga duties for life!

Lol

Joe ibokwe, can not win a ward councillorship with APC in Nnewi he knows. I doubt the old fool even knows the road to his village. Ndi ala bu otu.

Look at capital oil, he refuses to leave his village yet developing it massively. Street light everywhere, roads and interlocks here and there in otolo Nnewi.

Andy UBa the useless APC senator's village was without power for 3 years, yet Ifeanyi uba paid for 2 transformers in Andy uba's local government. Yet Andy, the thief wanted go back to the Senate, even his own village people almost beat him up for trying to rig elections with policemen in Aguata and Orumba north LGA. They defended Ifeanyi's mandate against their own brother, because they know their brother is a thief and a bastard in a useless party. He get luck say him run. What a shame!

Ndi efulefu!

bastards of a thousand fathers!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by lastempero: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Another ipob miscreant rambling ignorant rubbish.

I know your brain is clouded with ewedu already but for the records I don't support ipob and they dont represent the Igbo race.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Gandollar(f): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob miscreant rubbish.
Of course...

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by authehighness: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
igbo has always demand for disintergration,nigeria should allow them go,than answering the so called igbo question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by KANUISALIVE: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:

lol..So, eventually when you get your biafra enclave, are you going to remove Lagos from the SW and join it to your biafra because Lagos is no man's land?

You see how daft you people sound?

We are still in nigeria and lagos remains no man's land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by lastempero: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2019
deomelo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Before the just concluded elections, this video was widely circulated and played to alert the Northern electorates for obvious reasons, the same reasons facing the SW as we speak.

The North saw back in 1952 what the SW is still pretending not to see.

For your information A 29 year old boy threw the old fool from his house because he already knew that he serves no purpose on earth other than hating the igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Omololu001: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pekele007:

Look at this coward talking. grin

Have your tribe ever protested not to talk of fighting a war against federal forces for 30months

Nobody has a monopoly of violence. We will vote against APC in the governorship election. Go and visit the lagoon.
where were you when polling units were been destroyed in Lagos during the presidential election grin

The funny thing is that most of the yeebos in the South east, North west and North east hardly go out to vote, but the ones in the South west(Lagos to be precise) have gotten over comfortable.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
KANUISALIVE:

We are still in nigeria and lagos remains no man's land
[/s]

According to nnewi ipob smoking akpu in his village....lmao...these silly Igbos sef.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
lastempero:

For your information A 29 year old boy threw the old fool from his house because he already knew that he serves no purpose on earth other than hating the igbos.
[/s]

What is this village ipob blabbing about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
lastempero:

I know your brain is clouded with ewedu already but for the records I don't support ipob and they dont represent the Igbo race.
[/s]

Confine your ignorant and unintelligent rubbish to your fellow Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by lastempero: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What is this village ipob blabbing about?

Iam aware you have nothing left in your brain than how to hate the igbos but I can assure you that you will be consume soon either by mistake or by formality.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Manbiggs(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2019
lastempero:

Instead of talking about them,go and study them and know why they have persevered and still growing exponentially in spite of the gang up and the heavy lost they suffered during the biafran war. And all ya complaining about them dominating other peoples land I don't just get it.
My bro I don't know what is there problem , why is there so much hate in the air. Is it our fault we are so ambitious. It's in our blood it's how we are . It can't change no matter what happens.
Yesterday igbo , today igbo and tomorrow igbo. It's getting worrisome. We haven't killed anyone that is the worst part

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by lastempero: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Manbiggs:

My bro I don't know what is there problem , why is there so much hate in the air. Is it our fault we are so ambitious. It's in our blood it's how we are . It can't change no matter what happens.
Yesterday igbo , today igbo and tomorrow igbo. It's getting worrisome. We haven't killed anyone that is the worst part

I tire o, Fulani people are busy killing people up n down and no one is talking about them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Manbiggs(m): 1:25am On Mar 02, 2019
phase1:

Lol

Joe ibokwe, can not win a ward councillorship with APC in Nnewi he knows. I doubt the old fool even knows the road to his village. Ndi ala bu otu.

Look at capital oil, he refuses to leave his village yet developing it massively. Street light everywhere, roads and interlocks here and there in otolo Nnewi.

Andy UBa the useless APC senator's village was without power for 3 years, yet Ifeanyi uba paid for 2 transformers in Andy uba's local government. Yet Andy, the thief wanted go back to the Senate, even his own village people almost beat him up for trying to rig elections with policemen in Aguata and Orumba north LGA. They defended Ifeanyi's mandate against their own brother, because they know their brother is a thief and a bastard in a useless party. He get luck say him run. What a shame!

Ndi efulefu!

bastards of a thousand fathers!
I ashamed to say Andy Uba is from my village

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by deomelo: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
lastempero:

Iam aware you have nothing left in your brain than how to hate the igbos but I can assure you that you will be consume soon either by mistake or by formality.
[/s]

Stop bothering me with your ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by Manbiggs(m): 1:29am On Mar 02, 2019
lastempero:

I tire o, Fulani people are busy killing people up n down and no one is talking about them.
The thing tire me , I no know why they Carry our matter for head like gele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With A ‘problem’ Like The Igbos?, By Chido Onumah. PT by starstaz(m): 3:42am On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=deomelo post=76261455][/quote]

all this big grammar without penetrating logical views. But the writer holds the inalienable rights to his lovely views. I respect. That said.

My personal take is the presumptive fight in okota and by extension heated debate of Igbo, Yoruba Lagos politics is largely being driven by selfish politician as to who gonna have the direct and control the Lagos resources. Those who have been chopping" d money since 1999 and their collaborators and their beneficiaries will never abdicate such significant roles While those who have been left for a very long time in the Lurch of wilderness plus unaccessible clear cut connection to Lagos resources are also desperate to find alibi to assist them in their dreams.

Thence win or loss one of them will win but the Igboid-Lagosian, different from their brother home in the east, risk the long end of the rod to be the whipping subject as long as they vehemently show their hate to the former. The best approach is to keep your joker to yourself and unleash it quietly on election day. Play your cards intelligently for your candidate without open aggression to the Later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? / 40 Interested Facts About Ibadan / See What Sanwo-Olu Volunteers Are Doing Across Lagos State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.