Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (74618 Views)

Uche Nwosu: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Arrest Of Son In-law (video) / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by aminulive: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Governor of Imo State, Rochas Anayo Owelle Okorocha has reacted to his suspension on Friday by the National Working Committee of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Okorocha, who recently clinched a senatorial seat under the party, was suspended alongside the Governor of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun.

Reacting to the Development, Okorocha attacked the national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomole in a statement released via his spokesperson, Sam Onwuemodo.

The statement read;

“In 2019, Oshiomhole felt that such a man should be treated with disdain. He handed over the governorship ticket of the party to Hope Uzodinma who has never resigned his membership of the PDP on the floor of the Senate like others did, giving all kinds of flimsy excuses.

“And if Oshiomhole had meant well for APC and Imo people in particular, would he have given the ticket of the party to a man facing five corruption charges and having travel ban slammed on him, to be the party’s candidate?

“In February 23, 2019, presidential and National Assembly election, Governor Okorocha won in ten, out of the twelve local governments in Orlu zone to emerge winner for Imo West senatorial district. He also delivered four House of Representatives candidates on the platforms of APC and AA respectively, with one Senate seat and two House of Representatives seats outstanding.

“And when the APC members across the nation are still celebrating the success of the party in the presidential and National Assembly elections, Oshiomhole in his wisdom or lack of it, felt that the best action in the circumstance is to suspend two governors who did well in the election, even when he played safe in 2015 and 2019 in Edo State without any known pressure.

“Again, Oshiomhole coming up with the purported expulsion this time was only acting out of the fear that God in his infinite mercy could give Governor Okorocha a role to play in the Senate, in the overall interest of the nation.

“Men like him hardly sleep with their two eyes closed. They always sleep with their eyes open because they have murdered sleep with their actions and inactions. And unfortunately for him, the purported expulsion can’t stand because the law has taken care of it even long before now,” Okorocha said.

https://politicsngr.com/okorocha-reacts-apc-suspension-reveals-next-line-action/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by donstan18: 9:03pm On Mar 01, 2019
And the psycho keep forcing himself on people with zero value for him.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Pierced(f): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
kiss
Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by tsinzu: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
So what is the next line of action?

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
is this how to react to a news of party suspension? okorocha is just confused....you share and turn Imo state to your family business and still hAve the mouth to talk to the press. ...most people don't knw this...
your wife collects all market levies in the state. ..and still wants to go for house of representative.....
your younger brother is in charge of imo transport company, itc
your wife younger brother collects all sand/dredging levies in the state
your sister is the commisoner of happiness
your son in law whom you made chief of staff, who is unknown in the state has never become or won any ward, councillor, LGA or zona head...now want to be governor...
all other family things you turn Imo state property into....
the world is watching...
time for honouring your self will soon the over....

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by punisha: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
OP be careful!
You must show me the next line of action today or...

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Cletus77(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
punisha:
OP be careful!
You must show me the next line of action today or...
Seconded..

He must show us the next line of action today..

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Lordofthewest(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hehehe...This one has been used and dumped

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Skyfornia(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Apart from 'Lordofthewest', The two posters above me shaa..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by SEONaijaExpert: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okorocha doesn't like Oshiomole from here to there, he believes he's the reason his candidate couldn't get the governorship ticket that was given to Hope Uzodinma.

On the other hand, Hope doesn't like Okorocha from here to there, he believes he's a dictator and want to put Imo state in his pocket.

Whichever way, in as much as Okorocha had plans to dominate and spearhead anything called APC in Imo, he went against party rules even to the extreme. Yet, that doesn't take away the fact that Okorocha is one of the reasons APC is alive in the East. He alone at that time believed in APC and brought it down there.

Like we would always say, nobody is above his/her political party and party decision stands always.

I hope their grievances is settled as Okorocha deserves to be a celebrated figure.

I rest my case.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Earthquake2: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Cletus77:

Seconded..

He must show us the next line of action today..

Op the next line of action?!

*breaks bottle *

25 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Okokorocha ochicha okokoroach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Lastdon02(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Why wait till after the Election befor suspending him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by kally90(f): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Well done Apc. I support you guys on this one.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by WhyRichdad: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Madukaele(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
. next line should be going to AA . CLICK LIKE IF YOU AGREE

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by MrAnele(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2019
CEO and Founder of the Iberiberiberistic movement

See my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by mbahdi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Party of rogues
Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Teejayphillip(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Issoraite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by UncleJudax(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yeye people. grin
Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Compliant(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
osho baba new okorocha would want to do another saraki in the Senate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by jumobi1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Your honor, I move for the OP to tender proof of the next line of action.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by Ponytail22: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
I laugh is Swahili grin grin grin this one sweet me

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by baike: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
I'm not in support of any of them

but Oshiomole own too much....

APC governor and senator for that mattergrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by babel123(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
oshiomole d learn

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by MorataFC: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Noted
Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by puyol005(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
Used n dumped! May this never be our portion in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action by chiedu7: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2019

This case will finish him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PULhcRefBUE

I heard from the inside, "Rocha's Days in Politics are numbered."

APGA, he used & dumped dont like him.
APC , he is fighting.
PDP, dont want him.

HIS DAYS IN POLITICS ARE SLIDING,LIKE SAND IN A TIME CLOCK!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.