Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial (818 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by divineappo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
We are in deep trouble under Buhari/APC

Such an aberration under an APC government led by the so called anti corruption Czar and man of integrity my foot, Mohammadu Buhari.

What should we expect from a serial election rigger who has no problems stealing the people's mandate all in his quest to sit tight on a chair which he doesn't even deserve.

Remember, Buhari actually said he doesn't know the type of technology used for the Ganduje bribery video.

Same journalist that exposed the video is now on secret trial

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by blujoi(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
All hail Mr Intergrity! Next thing we’ll hear is that he’s not aware or blame it on 16years of PDP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by kajoula(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
What a country.

1 Like

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by greatsee: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
it is just the beginning...

1 Like

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by orion7: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Well too bad

next level don set for am.

saibaba

1 Like

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by ojun50(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
If the country is nt divided the northerns will never be wise, buhari is only coming to take the northern state backward.

They should listen to the advice of the formal CBN governor if they want to grow

2 Likes

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by Nbote(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
ZonBs will tell U d Governor has immunity ... Tell me exactly why anyone with information on similar acts will want to come forward with it? Except it's information on opposition parties

1 Like

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by Kagawa10: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
And his name being? PDP and propaganda are inseparable.
Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by Pekele007: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Kagawa10:
And his name being? PDP and propaganda are inseparable.

In your small and little infantile mind, everything you read online is about PDP right

Kids like you should be monitored and never allowed to touch a phone.

1 Like

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by Kagawa10: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pekele007:

In your small and little infantile mind, everything you read online is about PDP right

Like the way the kidnapped Galadinma suddenly showed himself at atiku's conference? PDP and propaganda are inseparable.
Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by tonyzaks: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2019
divineappo:
We are in deep trouble under Buhari/APC

Such an aberration under an APC government led by the so called anti corruption Czar and man of integrity my foot, Mohammadu Buhari.

What should we expect from a serial election rigger who has no problems stealing the people's mandate all in his quest to sit tight on a chair which he doesn't even deserve.

Remember, Buhari actually said he doesn't know the type of technology used for the Ganduje bribery video.

Same journalist that exposed the video is now on secret trial

Like the USA gave the Pulitzer Prize to Edward Snowden right. Really?
Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by Benlight: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
I am somebody, I Stopped the importation of rice, anyone caught smuggling rice should be shot at and Nigerians must patronise made in Nigeria goods and hospitals but as for me and my family when ever I fall ill, or my son crashes his head on the ground while over speeding on a bike we travel out for several months what am I?
Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by FastShipping: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
Give us details. He's on trial for what exactly?
Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by FastShipping: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2019
Pekele007:

On trial for what exactly?? Which court of law? Charged for what crime?

1 Like

Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by Pekele007: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
FastShipping:

On trial for what exactly?? Which court of law? Charged for what crime?
Stop embarrassing yourself and do a little research on Google.
Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by KanwuliaExtra: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
NEXT LEVEL TRIAL! cheesy
Re: The Journalist That Exposed The Ganduje Bribery Video Is On Trial by FastShipping: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Pekele007:

Stop embarrassing yourself and do a little research on Google.

I don't need to research it. You need to bring the truth but not this made up nonsense from ipob news network. So stop fooling yourself with lies.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: PDP Crsuh APC In Oyo State, Takes Over Government / BREAKING: Pdp’s Ortom On The Verge Of Winning Second Term In Benue, Extends Marg / Breaking: Apc’s Ganduje Leads Kano Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.