Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku (45263 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by hoopLA: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2019
coolscott:
In response to Adams Oshimole mocking Atiku,
Ben Murray-Bruce twitted:

@Atiku has what it takes to fix the economy.
Sadly, the elections were far from perfect and we are where we are now.
I rather think someone like Adams Oshiomhole
should direct his attention to the fact that the NSE has lost ₦400 billion
since the election than in mocking Atiku.

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1101524059177828353

Ben Bruce
Return the N11 billion you borrowed in 2006.
You are part if the problem.
Stop being a hypocrite.

Leave Oshiomole and return the money you are refusing to return and stop disturbing us with your propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by utenwuson: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2019
This one still looking for likes n shares

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by buhariguy(m): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2019
xandy84:
Oshiomole should grow up politically. Election is meant to be won and lost. Why heat up the already tense political mood of the country? He need to learn to be quite and let peace reign
Were you not the one shouting up and down back to daura? You should go and commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by hfc80: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
It seems the tweet senator no dey see well abi stock market again 434 billion
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by tiwiex(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Joromi12:
Hv u paid union bank back the 11b u borrowed Ode
Silverbird has done more for the Nigerian economy than Buhari ever did being a private citizen. I am sure you have gone there for leisure and als Dominos. Nothing wrong with a loan needing restructuring. APC exhibits illiteracy and propaganda too much. We see what he borrowed the money for. We can't say that for many others. We see the vision and it touches many spheres of life. It created jobs in many ways that can't be quantified in cash.

Finally Silverbird started having issues after the recession bit hard. Many people could not afford the basics and didn't have the disposable income for leisure. Do the math.
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by wink2015(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2019
coolscott:
In response to Adams Oshimole mocking Atiku,
Ben Murray-Bruce twitted:

@Atiku has what it takes to fix the economy.
Sadly, the elections were far from perfect and we are where we are now.
I rather think someone like Adams Oshiomhole
should direct his attention to the fact that the NSE has lost ₦400 billion
since the election than in mocking Atiku.

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1101524059177828353

THE PDP AS A POLITICAL PARTY IS PAYING FOR THEIR WASTED YEARS WITH EX-PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO AND EX-PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

Both men ran down the economy of Nigeria to the precipice.

It is rather funny that PDP is so eager to grab power after 16 years of waste and looting of the national treasury.

THE PDP AS A POLITICAL PARTY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF FOR DEGRADING THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA AND SPREADING POVERTY AND UNEMPLOYMENT ALL OVER NIGERIA.

In some countries the key players of that regime will not have the audacity to think of coming back to unseat a government like that of President Muhammadu Buhari whose aims is to correct the wrongs of the 16 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by Benwallt(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2019
President Buhari why did you withdrew NSE money na?
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by Dalby(m): 8:26am On Mar 02, 2019
What is Bruce talking about

https://www.nairaland.com/5055346/nigerian-stock-market-gains-n434bn

where is he getting his own figures as usual The one that said he was making common sence asking Nigeriains to buy electric cars

We have not been able to buy the less expensive normal models na electric own be common sence. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by ogbonti: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Oshiomole has completely gone ma.d its remaining for him to remove his clothes and enter market

Osho will do and say anything to make money to keep his "high maintenance" imported wife.
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by Dalby(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2019
tiwiex:

Silverbird has done more for the Nigerian economy than Buhari ever did being a private citizen. I am sure you have gone there for leisure and als Dominos. Nothing wrong with a loan needing restructuring. APC exhibits illiteracy and propaganda too much. We see what he borrowed the money for. We can't say that for many others. We see the vision and it touches many spheres of life. It created jobs in many ways that can't be quantified in cash.

Finally Silverbird started having issues after the recession bit hard. Many people could not afford the basics and didn't have the disposable income for leisure. Do the math.

How
Do you know how much in debt the common sence master is
Look at Silver Bird galaria in Abuja completely run down. You cannot even manage maintenance of a single facility and you are advising someone on how to run a country. You say na making common sence...

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by xandy84: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Lol... First, I have never use the word Duara in my post. Second, I am set for life. I live and work in a country that light never goes off, good road etc. Third, My life is awesome, so I do not need to commit suicide. Finally, you need to learn to pass your message accross without insult and name calling.. Wish you best of luck bro.

buhariguy:
Were you not the one shouting up and down back to daura? You should go and commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by fredoooooo: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Blaady Afin without common sense grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by globalresource: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2019
twerkjack:
Oga Bruce be getting ready to pay up every dime u owe..... ur big mouth won’t save u this time around.....

Incase u haven’t noticed

We in the next level right here nigga grin

Dont be surprise buhari will disappoint you. Once you join APC, your sins are forgiven. Scam government

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by jude33084(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Joromi12:
Hv u paid union bank back the 11b u borrowed Ode

Oga make you go borrow 1k from bank undecided
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by jude33084(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2019
buhariguy:

The states we hear suicide now are the ones that voted pmb
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by princegeo(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Since oshimole became friend with Tinubu

He now thinks from the anus
It's the demo that is crazy not democracy

Oshimole + Tinubu = Deaperados
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by SEGLIZ: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2019
xandy84:
Oshiomole should grow up politically. Election is meant to be won and lost. Why heat up the already tense political mood of the country? He need to learn to be quite and let peace reign

in as much I like that party, one pain in that party is oshiomole. good enough he did well blinding those single handed his chairmanship.
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by ipobarethieves: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2019
sad grin sad shocked sad
tiwiex:

undecided..So the pipu that go to his cinema, buy popcorn etc,advert on his tv ,ALL NAH FREE abi? The way u pipu reason upside down nah WONDER.The useless Albino THIEF contribute to job loss. IT SHALL NEVA BE WELL WITH PDP
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by buhariguy(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2019
This is why i so much hate idiotic pigs, was advance country developed by sharing the money or through container economy. This is why buhari remain the best. Buhari is for development.
xandy84:
Lol... First, I have never use the word Duara in my post. Second, I am set for life. I live and work in a country that light never goes off, good road etc. Third, My life is awesome, so I do not need to commit suicide. Finally, you need to learn to pass your message accross without insult and name calling.. Wish you best of luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by arrestdarrester: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2019
Unfortunately Bubu does not care about the NSE because they don't enlist sterile cows as instruments one can trade or invest on
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by Emmanuel226(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2019
well said Ben murray Bruce
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by Emmanuel226(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2019
Adams please just stop this trash, for the fact that we won the election does not give you the guarantee to insult Atiku.
#I am an APC supporter though
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by Emmanuel226(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2019
i just love Ben murray Bruce
Re: Ben Bruce's Response To Oshiomhole Mocking Atiku by hush15: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2019
xandy84:

Oshiomole is a stupid man. Na so edo bois sabi make noise bragging especially when they have the upper hand. (Edo bois, sorry o but you know na true).

my own is Atiku should just keep his cool and not respond to anything the APC. when the court processes begins, he should just stay focused while seeking justice. should he win, good for democracy but otherwise, he shoudnt be deterred but ignore whatever tartrums of the APC. 4 yrs is around the corner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / #EndSWAT: Aisha Yesufu Addresses Nigerian Youths (Video) / Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.