Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

This Picture Will Inspire You - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Picture Will Inspire You (5294 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? / Some 'Albert Einstein' Quotes That Will Inspire You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by Richdad50(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
You are right. Satan was meant to be great but not Satan66
gobuchinny:

This my friend is another lie...Satan was destined for greatness like any other angel created as the good book said he was made perfect till iniquity was found in him..our destinies are in our hands bro as we all have been given talents and grace but we must cooperate with that grace to actualise our destinies..

Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by gobuchinny: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
A believe in destiny does not mean all things will work for you even if you fold your hands. The word destiny is the fulfillment of a purpose; the capacity you were given by your creator. Everyone has a purpose to fulfill. It is your destiny. Don't be fooled.
There are three stages of life; eternity past, time, and eternity future. We all came from God in eternity past with a purpose to fulfil in time(present life) and to return in eternity future with an account of what was fulfilled in time(our earthly life).

I agree with you on this that we all have a purpose for creation but believe me that many peoples purposes are similar to each other...its like on a football field you have four defenders...four midfielders and two attackers,,even where you have formations using 1 attacker..the truth is any other player on the field can attack the ball and score if the traditional attackers dont grin even the keeper that is one per team,we all know that defenders also play the role of keeping the ball for their team grin

My point is no one is special to have a task or purpose that if he doesn't fulfill the purpose or task is defeated entirely...
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by biosilicon: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
Law of attraction written by who? A fellow man like you? I wish to read your own book, thoughts, and understanding and not a guy's book.

There is a fallacy in your reasoning.
Are you saying until a book is written by God himself then you can read and learn. Or are you saying a man once created knows everything and does not need to learn from other men.
Or are you saying people should abandon proven world wide acknoledged facts but rather listen and practice the personal opinion of someone called richdad50 who nobody knows thats spends most of his/her time on a faceless online platform created by someone else.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by Justbeingreal(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
A believe in destiny does not mean all things will work for you even if you fold your hands. The word destiny is the fulfillment of a purpose; the capacity you were given by your creator. Everyone has a purpose to fulfill. It is your destiny. Don't be fooled.
There are three stages of life; eternity past, time, and eternity future. We all came from God in eternity past with a purpose to fulfil in time(present life) and to return in eternity future with an account of what was fulfilled in time(our earthly life).
Like I said I used to be a big believer meaning I believed in it.. You ain't totally wrong but lately from different point of view a lot of things that happens if we link it to destiny then it will be crazy... That's why I said actions choices n unforseen circumstances play a big role in the pattern of life.. Those peeps that died in the election will u say is their destiny to die in the election or an incident... LiFe is just like a video game 99% of the time the outcome/results is determined by the player and not just the maker of the game...
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by Satan66(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
You are right. Satan was meant to be great but not Satan66
Your stupidity is something else.
You clearly missed the point by a whole yard.
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by Richdad50(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
You are right. I will miss Satan by 1billion yards. An unknown idiot is calling himself satan66. You haven't made money yet you already associate yourself with a name so that nairalanders will clap for you. I pity you.
Satan66:

Your stupidity is something else.
You clearly missed the point by a whole yard.
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by okwabayi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
The more I see this the more it looks photoshopped.
What will kill a grown hen without killing a chick or two?
This is fake.
Chicks make more mistakes.
If the adult dies then the most amount of chicks which’ll remain are four.
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by okwabayi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chubhie:
It becomes survival of the fittest from henceforth for the chicks. As these chicks grow up under such harsh conditions, they would evolve and ensure the long term transmission of an improved DNA to their generation next.

There's purpose in all things.
Without human intervention they will all die.
There is no hope for them.
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by tracyberry(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:

Turns out he is greater than Christ and in constant competition with God... Yeah, that's greatness if you ask well

Just hushhhhh
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by devlishGINGER(m): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
tracyberry:

Just hushhhhh
was sang by LL cool J
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by tracyberry(f): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Liftkid:
Before you think of destroying someone,always consider those who depend on them.

When you kill someone's dreams and vision, it's not them that suffer, but those who depended on that dream to grow their own dreams.

Please don't hurt anyone's vision for there are many depending on it, no matter how small it looks!!

Suddenly the thoughts of eating chicken, damn!!!!! Sentimental beings disgust me.
I see nothing touching there just serve me dinner
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by tracyberry(f): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:
was sang by LL cool J

Keep cool outta this bruh
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by tracyberry(f): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:

Turns out he is greater than Christ and in constant competition with God... Yeah, that's greatness if you ask well
madam that song was by LL cool J

Okay.
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by tracyberry(f): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Satan66:

Rubbish, there is no such thing as destiny.
You make your life what you want it to be.

Well it depends on how you define destiny.
Your fate is your destiny, Joseph was destined to be great and even when his brothers sold him off it turned out for his own benefit.
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by devlishGINGER(m): 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
tracyberry:

Keep cool outta this bruh
I made an observation. It might be wrong and it might b right but let it sit with you. grin
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by tracyberry(f): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
devlishGINGER:
I made an observation. It might be wrong and it might b right but let it sit with you. grin

Alright man
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by sydneytalker(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Richdad50:
There is also a significant nos of people webbed into your destiny. In order words, if you fulfill your destiny, some other person webbed into your life fulfills theirs. If you are successful, they also becomes a success because of your help or otherwise. And if you fail, they fail too. It is a mystery. You will give account to God afterlife not just about the talents you have but also how your talents were used to uplift the lives of others. Shocking!

Imagine if Joseph(bible) slept with Portiphar's wife; he would have ended up a chief servant in the house. No one would have known about the 7years of plenty and Famine. Israel(Jacob) and his sons(12 tribes) would have been wiped out of the earth because of hunger. There wouldn't have been an Isreal Nation today because of the action of one man who never thought through or may never know the consequences of his actions.

Friends, every action we do have an equal and opposite reaction. Someone out there is waiting for your rise so that they also can see a light cast on them.

#Richdad

richdad
no spits 2day?
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by Harry00(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
men
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by Satan66(m): 7:35am On Mar 03, 2019
tracyberry:

Well it depends on how you define destiny.
Your fate is your destiny, Joseph was destined to be great and even when his brothers sold him off it turned out for his own benefit.
Are you seriously using that story book as evidence?
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by tracyberry(f): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
Satan66:

Are you seriously using that story book as evidence?

Now now calm down, will ya?
You don't have any evidence, do you?
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by Satan66(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
tracyberry:

Now now calm down, will ya?
You don't have any evidence, do you?
Okay you're obviously aren't very bright if you're gonna denounce evidence.
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by tracyberry(f): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Satan66:

Okay you're obviously aren't very bright if you're gonna denounce evidence.

Bruh what are your evidence? Don't just yap around
Re: This Picture Will Inspire You by Liftkid(m): 5:38am On Mar 05, 2019
Posts under education section rarely makes FP ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021- Check Updated Timetable / Education Is A Key To Greatness, Paseda Charges Ogun Students / Rhematex Consulting & Training Ltd. Cad/programming/graphics Training Are You In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.