Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern (533 Views)

To Whom It May Concern / Criminality Alert!!!! Attention To All Drivers, And Vehicle Owners.see Pic / Attention To Car Dealers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern by AdelaLee(f): 5:35am On Mar 02, 2019
what are you bidding for? damaged cars, that will bid your pocket? cars 45 and carzbazr is rubbish, they sell damaged and misused cars at high prices, you aren't allowed to test drive till u pay for the car with no refunds even when faults are discovered after paying and attempting to drive it (ones not written on the report that was hidden to so to enable quick and expensive sales) EXPENSIVE COFFINS......... NB: IF YOU INTEND BUYING A CAR FROM THAT PLACE AS A FIRST TIMER, TO USE OR TO SELL THEN JUST FORGET IT, THEM DEY PACKAGE THE CAR SO TEY YOUR MECHANIC NOR GO FIT IDENTIFY AT INSPECTION BEFORE PURCHASE (TESTDRIVE NO DEY O)...... NA PROBLEM YOU GO BUY SO!, DEM GET MOPOL FOR GATE AS A THREAT TOWARDS THEIR VICTIMS THAT COMES BACK TO CAUSE A SCENE BECAUSE OF THE UNBEARABLE COSTLY PROBLEMS OF THE VEHICLES THAT WERE SOLD TO THEM N.B NO REFUNDS PEEPS,WISE UP!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern by jammer777: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Thank you.
Re: Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern by seanfer(m): 6:46am On Mar 02, 2019
Why would I buy a car that I and my Mechanic won’t drive for some minutes on the expressway to know how good or bad it is.... Buying a car is not buying Shoprite Bread

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern by mknigeriagreat: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2019
I think the government should be involved in som3 of these companies' businesses so as to make customer protection effective. Fine I understand that their rule says no test driving but what of when you are buying a car with them with just 5 problems stated on the car only for you to make payment, drive the car and discover there were actaully 18 problems. Who bears that? Some of these companies cant survive one month in sane societies. Government shoul be able to sanction companies like this and protect her citizens. What a sorry situation. MODs can we trash this topic on the frontpage I really need others to make inputs as well. Social media shouldnt only be for fun and catch ups but for things like this. Who knows right authorities might come in to intervene. Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun and the rest....

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern by AdelaLee(f): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
seanfer:
Why would I buy a car that I and my Mechanic won’t drive for some minutes on the expressway to know how good or bad it is.... Buying a car is not buying Shoprite Bread
i think asking them would be best!
Re: Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern by diportivo: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
we have hammered this over and over on this forum

I'm surprised people are still going to then,and then coming here to complain

a simple search on this forum will reveal a lot....asking questions before even going at all will also serve

hopefully,people will hear word undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention!!!! To Whom It May Concern by AdelaLee(f): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2019
diportivo:
we have hammered this over and over on this forum

I'm surprised people are still going to then,and then coming here to complain

a simple search on this forum will reveal a lot....asking questions before even going at all will also serve

hopefully,people will hear word undecided
yes bro!, just creating awareness again......

(1) (Reply)

2010 Neatly Used Lexus Rx350 Full Option @ 4.850m / Tokunbo RX330 2005 3m / Toks 016 Toyota 4runner Available For Sale 12.5m Asking Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.