Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote (420 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote by xxjoshxx: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2019
First TV channel that comes to your mind when you get hold of the remote.

Mine is channels TV...Channel 254 on dstv.

Yours?
Re: First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote by Inter132: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
Please read below
Re: First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2019
Disney Junior....
Kids don make am master me
Sotay I dey follow them sing
Ooo ooo ooo vamperina

1 Like

Re: First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote by okwabayi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
It’s normally BBC.
I always settle for anything in HD.

1 Like

Re: First TV Channel That Comes To Your Mind When You Get Hold Of The Remote by jendhorlee(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2019
NATGEO WILD always

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Into The Badlands Reveal Sunny's (& His Sister's) Back Story At Last / Seyi Has Been Saved / See Moment A Clever Dog Presses Door Bell At 2am After Getting Locked Out (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.