Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera (16138 Views)

My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Victory4322: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2019
A short documentary of young nigerians indulging themselves into oil theft because of poverty and unemployment was shared on twitter by Aljazeera.

They wrote:

“Unemployment and poverty are forcing many young Nigerians to turn to oil theft - though they say it's rightfully theirs.”

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/unemployment-and-poverty-are-forcing-nigerians-to-turn-to-oil-theft

1 Share

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Victory4322: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by donstan18: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2019
Even politicians are into oil theft.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Richdad50(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Friends, what do you expect. When their leaders are elected by those who hate them. They refused them control of their resources with a promise to evenly distribute the proceeds alas, they were played. The leaders from a section own 98% of their God given minerals.
They drink the people's Coke and leave empty crate bottles for them to pack up.

#Richdad

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Fuckdamod: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Next level cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Flexherbal(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Worthy of note !
Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
This is just 2019, by this time in 2023, e go don clear for everybody eye. A country where national decisions are made along ethnic and religious lines.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
They are probably not aware of pant stealing and ritual killings

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Ekakamba: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Na today? grin tongue
Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by adekalumichael: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
We still have some Nigerians who believe in dignity. They would rather remain hungry than rather yielding to theft.

Their is dignity in labour.

12 Likes

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Cue4rm: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Aljazeera, oil theft kee you dia.

Na their own abeg

1 Like

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by MrAnele(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Nigeria my father land.....

See my signature

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Princeton92(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Before nko
Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by saraki2019(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
These are northerners coming to niher Delta to steal because of poberty
Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Satan66(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Next level is just beginning..
Boko Haram fire down

1 Like

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Sheriman(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
White will say Nigeria is home of Hunger Disease IDPs and Poverty so they are treated like ordinary pass citizen of world.
Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Arsenalholic(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
They are mad!

They can report this kind thing why didn't they do an extensive report on how the FG used the military to f**k a whole Nation on election day? Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
My company lost over 500k barrels in the nctl line last year. Bad boys
Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
It is well.
Re: Unemployment And Poverty Are Forcing Nigerians To Turn To Oil Theft - Aljazeera by kpo4real: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Make nobody disturb us
because na next level of ......... we dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen ‘kidnapped’ Me, Collected N1m For My Release, Man Alleges / Drug Traffickers In Police Uniforms Arrested In Kano / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.