Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

International Observers; A Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers; A Shame (331 Views)

Revelations By International Observers On The Conduct Of The General Election / Nigerian Decides: INEC Chairman Briefs International Observers In Abuja / INEC Briefs International Observers On Reasons For Rescheduling General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Observers; A Shame by kotv: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2019
The West really are wicked. Someone once told me that the West care little about Africa that their aim I is to keep Africa in the down level we currently are. The reason being every resources west use for survival they get it from Africa in a very cheap prices. If Africa improves that dynamic changes. I never agreed to his comment until the whole international observers claiming this election with death, harassment, etc was peaceful, It took me by surprise until I saw this video this morning. I do not know how to attach videos from another social media onto this website so I took picture. On the video, the man standing caught the white man and the guy next to him making correction on the ballot papers. When he confronted them, both sat speechless and fumbling to run over. This is sad. May every deed the West does to Africa just for their selfish needs come back to them. May their future children experience every pain they inflict.

Re: International Observers; A Shame by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2019
I laughed when I read in the news that the British government congratulated nigeria for a successful elections. I mean, What would you expect from the genocidal British government?

(1) (Reply)

Opinion - The Fat N Chubby Enemy Of The President / Where Is The Girl That Dreamt About A New Nigeria / Ignore Rumours Of Alex Otti's Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.