Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Hunger Experience..laugh But Never Refuse An Hungry Man - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Hunger Experience..laugh But Never Refuse An Hungry Man (863 Views)

Hungry Man Indomie Is Now ₦800 / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hunger Experience..laugh But Never Refuse An Hungry Man by biyiwyle(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2019
Culled from my blog post (7 ways to avoid hunger in the university) to make you laugh small.... Happy restful weekend

MY PERSONAL HUNGER EXPERIENCE

Kk. Since the post has ended. Let me just tell you a little real life story of mine to solidify my point.

It was a Sunday and I just finished leading powerful praise and worship in my local church. I got home tired and hungry and it was schools dry season. (When nobody has much)

About 5pm, I got so hungry that I started feeling dizzy, I couldn’t even remember if I ate dinner the previous night.

Kk, so I was like, instead of dying at home, it’s better to die on the road where people can rush you and ask you what you wanted. I started walking a very long distance to my pastors house.

After 5mins of walking like a ghost holding my stomach, I suddenly remembered that one of my church member (school mate) lived around, so the Spirit asked to just branch.

I got there and as I opened the door, they were just serving (him and his girlfriend), a dish of Rice, stocked vegetables and plantain with beef. I controlled myself first so I don’t misbehave.

They were surprised to see me (I don’t visit people).. Choir coord, welcome, they said. Where are you going this Sunday evening as I was carrying bag?

I lied and said “LIBRARY”.. they were astonished and started hailing me ; efico (meaning genius). So they said; Care for some food before you go?

I was like hunnnnnnnn (forming not sure if I wanted it or not but praying they won’t change their mind)

Long story short, they served me big size; I first gave thanks to God for not letting me collapse on the road and delve into it.

Funniest thing was: After the food, with the fan blowing, I didn’t know when I Slept off.. they finally woke me up around past 11 so I can go sleep in my hostel…. Me that didn’t know the time still wanted to be going to my fake Library….

They just made one funny remark about library and we all laughed and I headed back to my hostel.. strong enough to fight another day.

https://caterbakes.com. The realest Food Blog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hunger Experience..laugh But Never Refuse An Hungry Man by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
hahahaha.. you really crack my ribs. hunger is such a bad thing, the sleep is an evidence of how toxic the hunger is.

1 Like

Re: My Hunger Experience..laugh But Never Refuse An Hungry Man by Divay22(f): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hungry issa dangerous thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This 95-year-old Woman Has Been Smoking Marijuana For 85 Years / How To Cook Curry Sauce With Pictures / Pls Can Some Teach How To Do Tasty Asun???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.