Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Share Your Genuine Thoughts On Being Nigerian At This Time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share Your Genuine Thoughts On Being Nigerian At This Time. (319 Views)

Peter Obi Got Nigerian At Heart / Is Beyonce Capable Of Being Nigerian President / FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Genuine Thoughts On Being Nigerian At This Time. by Ayotemide(f): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2019
After months of watching from the sidelines the many e-wars of the both parties ( or may I say one party really, as there tends to be no real boundaries between the both)

I must confess the election results made me sink in a deeper place of guilt and dissatisfaction,

Seeing the major celebrations of Muhammad Buhari's reelections seem to involve gutter-swimming, self-cutting individuals; which should say alot about the state of mind of whomever wishes to celebrate this way btw; I couldn't care less.

What are your thoughts on this elections, how do we forge ahead from a polity fueded by tribal wars and empowered by a majorly illiterate population?

How do we get it right come 2023?
Re: Share Your Genuine Thoughts On Being Nigerian At This Time. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2019
You see as Nigerians we hv to pray for that no matter the president of our choice let him do well.
I want to clarity smtin the tribal war between the yorubas n igbos only exists on social media. If u think social media is everything then u will believe that atiku won. Social media are just apps for God sake you can't make that app ur everything
Re: Share Your Genuine Thoughts On Being Nigerian At This Time. by Jayson1: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2019
Dear Ayotemide,

Being a Nigerian at this moment, is a disgrace to one's identify. With the massive rigging, killings and blackmail at the presidential elections, it is shameful to beat your chest and call yourself a Nigerian.

The international community are laughing at us for swallowing the bullshit one region throws at us every 4years.

It is SHAMEFUL and demoralising to be a Nigerian now.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Genuine Thoughts On Being Nigerian At This Time. by Slynation(m): 10:42am On Mar 02, 2019
Irrespective of all the atrocities and cankerworms being perpetrated in this Country, I still love Nigeria.....grin
If you don't love this Country or rather lack what it takes to strive in Nigeria, just stop complaining, pack your bags and leave, let us know how many we are remaining.....!!
#Thankio
Re: Share Your Genuine Thoughts On Being Nigerian At This Time. by mercenary: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2019
It is disgusting, nauseating, in fact am ashamed...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Politics Of Envy: What The World Can Learn From Nigeria’s Unfolding Disaster / Police Arrested Oyo State Chief Whip Over Murder Of Rep Member, Sugar. The Natio / APC Leaders Celebrating Birthday In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.