Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election (18640 Views)

Supreme Court Affirms Sanwo-Olu's Election As Governor Of Lagos / Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) / Appeal Court Upholds Sanwo-olu’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by adedehinbo(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Oh God of creation, as you failed Saraki in Kwara, please disgrace Tinubu in Jesus name.
you can't compare light with darkness with light,you yeebos can not imitate us to scatrer our own house,instead we will send u packing, tinubu keep on riding us to success,he no better for any Igbo wey quote me

1 Like

Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by adedehinbo(m): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Oh God of creation, as you failed Saraki in Kwara, please disgrace Tinubu in Jesus name.
you can't compare light with darkness with light,you yeebos can not imitate us to scatrer our own house,instead we will send u packing, tinubu keep on riding us to success,he no better for any Igbo wey quote me.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Bimpe29: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Ambode is not expected to openly agree with this allegation knowing full well the grave punitive at the hands of Tinubu and his willing boys.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Ambode is a crook fashola never liked him. Now fashola is doing better than him even though tinubu doesn't like fashola too.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Akolawole(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2019
Xisnin:
Ambode is making a grave mistake by campaigning for APC.
APC don't trust him and will never trust him.
He will be destroyed if Sanwo-Olu wins.

In this part of Nigeria, we are different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by okadoo: 11:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Xisnin:
Ambode is making a grave mistake by campaigning for APC.
APC don't trust him and will never trust him.
He will be destroyed if Sanwo-Olu wins.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by stephleena(f): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Flat headed dwarf. 5%
I hope you're a northerner, if not you're in no position to call me a 5%ter...
your votes Didn't make Buhari president, rather his brothers did.
5%ter oshi
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Xisnin(m): 11:44am On Mar 02, 2019
Akolawole:

In this part of Nigeria, we are different.
That means you don't know politics.
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Chinashopping84: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2019
you owe no man any explanation.

buy your chinese rmb and ship from china to nigeria.Check my siggy below
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Tundeobama(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Wetin consign I gbo people with yoruba matter any party you people supposed outside ur south east must fail.Abia and enugu have being voting pdp since 1999 we it doesn't consign hausa or yoruba useless people no face your landlock region.
Apc is winning all. South West on Saturday lagos ogun and oyo we aligned with federal government.
Yoruba ronu
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Tundeobama(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2019
stephleena:

I hope you're a northerner, if not you're in no position to call me a 5%ter...

your votes Didn't make Buhari president, rather his brothers did.

5%ter oshi
South west gave Apc 4.5m vote Buhari won pdp with 3m plus use u brain pigs
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Thobiy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
stephleena:
Ambode do your thing, you don't owe them explanations..
The Fear Of Impeachment Is The Beginning Of Wisdom
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by hisexcellency34: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
They will still impeach him
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by alujonjonkijon: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
wish ambode knew leaning on the counsel of folks like wale oluwo will certainly bring him into profound humiliation.

tinubu is his benefactor till eternity ,took him and put him ahead of all those guys who worked really hard for the governorship of lagos in 2015

oluwo to the disappointment of many is not someone you lean on his very many strategies which apc spokesman ,igbokwe has rightly decribed as self serving .

ambode did not ask eratus akingbola of defunct interconitinental bank what he lost leaning so much on wale oluwo.

obviously he is someone well know n to me and someone who is a great disappointment.

see how he misled a good man who could have left the governorship to become a Minister and later ,like fayemi return to do a further 4 year as GOVERNOR OF LAGOS SATE.

IF im ambode.will go and beg tinubu to truly forgive and forget.dont ever attempt to contend with your boss.atiku still suffers for his wuse market fight with obasanjo.

when friends and bosses will not be acknowledged as such,man suffers humiliation.

i believe agbaje is a decent guy but with the tinubu's team ,Lagos remains NO 1 in Nigerian and buhari himself acknowledged Lagos as richer than the federal government.

may we not be propelled by vaulted amibitions.
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by jrusky(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
I guess its high time apc let this guy be if they dont want him they should tell him to quit their party since he is so dumb to take such decision on his own the party should help him take it.
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by moufan: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
ambode doesn't owe lagos apc anything after the way he was disgraced
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why is this Ambode soooò cowardly sef?

So if you work against APC, what will happen? Did they not work against you?

O to ge Tinubu jare!
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by HimName: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
I knew he was in for problems the moment settlers of P!gs and !d!ots colony showed him support.

IPOB why?

Ambode please be prayerful.
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Olukologia24592(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
adedehinbo:
you can't compare light with darkness with light,you yeebos can not imitate us to scatrer our own house,instead we will send u packing, tinubu keep on riding us to success,he no better for any Igbo wey quote me
I am a Yoruba man. Now I see you've been enslaved mentally.
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by slimfit1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ambode the poorest Lagos governor ever. Very poor upstairs. He turned lagos to a dustbin.
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Babaflenjor: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Olukologia24592:
ur fada and ur unborn generation will be disgrace in ur hometown
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Olukologia24592(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babaflenjor:
We are honored already. Seems you don't know whom you are replying sef. My unborn generations will not come and beg for rice like some people in Lagos who allowed them to be subjected to abject poverty so that half bag of rice will be meaningful to them. I see you are part of them. Your living generations will be disgraced so no hope for coming generations
Re: Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election by Olukologia24592(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Babaflenjor:
You idiot, did I mention your father? Ode oloriburuku... Your brain is condusive for poverty and suffering

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pick A Christian As Senate President Or House Of Reps Speaker', CAN Writes / LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers / Famous Political Jingles And Slogans In Nigeria Over The Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.