Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,846 members, 7,956,172 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? (848 Views)

A Blog Or A Website, Which Should I Consider? / 5 Ways I Make Money With My Blog/website Which You Too Can / A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? by sammyscholar(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Hi all,

Please which is better for posting job openings and job related articles between Blog and Webiste?

I want to open one of these (depending on which one people recommend to be the best).

And mind you, the site or blog is meant to be monitised as traffic begin to flow in and in.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hi, a blog will be the best option for you. A blog is more flexible for such kinds of stuff.

And will also be good for SEO ranking.

Go for a blog, that's my advice for you.

would you like to have a fast, speed, responsive good looking blog design to suit your test,

I can get you one like this https://affiliateincomeinfo.com

get in touch if you are interested
Re: BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? by sammyscholar(m): 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Luckyinfos:
Hi, a blog will be the best option for you. A blog is more flexible for such kinds of stuff.

And will also be good for SEO ranking.

Go for a blog, that's my advice for you.

would you like to have a fast, speed, responsive good looking blog design to suit your test,

I can get you one like this https://affiliateincomeinfo.com

get in touch if you are interested
Thanks for the response.

But I wanted to ask, would it be possible to add a section where employers (third parties) themselves can post jobs?
Re: BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? by HeWrites(m): 2:08am On Mar 03, 2019
sammyscholar:
Thanks for the response.

But I wanted to ask, would it be possible to add a section where employers (third parties) themselves can post jobs?

Yeah, sure.
Re: BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? by sammyscholar(m): 4:16am On Mar 03, 2019
HeWrites:

Yeah, sure.
Thanks bro.

I am looking at something that looks like this: myjobmag.com. Is it possible with a blog?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? by HeWrites(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2019
sammyscholar:
Thanks bro.

I am looking at something that looks like this: myjobmag.com. Is it possible with a blog?

Thanks in anticipation.

Yes.

If you can get a theme like that.

(1) (Reply)

My Adsense Was Suspended With $155 Balance.but Yet To Be Lifted / I Need A Verified Adsense, Without Domain I Want To Use For Youtube / Not available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.