Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

No Real Friends - Burnaron - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Real Friends - Burnaron (230 Views)

Burnaboy�� My MENTOR I Hail Oh - Burnaron Speaks / Uyo Girls - Burnaron 2019 Nude / Burnaron Finally Meets Fiokee The Guitarist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Real Friends - Burnaron by Burnaron: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2019
I have no friends. The more you learn about the dignity of the gorilla, the more you want to avoid people. so when you feel you have walked away from my life see me in the illustration

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Teni LIVE On Stage, Please CLICK On The Link To WATCH / Join The Biggest Celebration Of Nigeria By Sharing Your #mynaijamycanon / The New ENTERTAINMENT SPLASH Gives You A New Blend Of Music, Fashion, Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.