Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How To Hack/unlock Android Pattern Lock - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hack/unlock Android Pattern Lock (407 Views)

How Crazy Are You With Your Android Pattern Lock? / How To Bypass Password Or Pattern Lock On Your Android Smartphone / How To Hack/unlock Android Pattern Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack/unlock Android Pattern Lock by akinzgist(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2019
How To Hack/Unlock Android Pattern Lock

Never worry about lost of pattern on your phone, on this post am going to show you how how to hack/unlock android pattern lock, Some peoples use android lock pattern and many peoples often forget their lock pattern.

Steps To Unlock Android Phone Pattern:
Just follow these simple steps to unlock your android phone pattern,

To get your pattern lock or password of your android device unlocked please follow the instructions well and am sure you will get what you are going to get your device unlocked without a problem.

1. First of all, you need to switch off your Android phone and keep it for some time 1-2 min.

2. After switching off your Android device, press your up ↑ volume button and Press It down.

3. Now press the power button and hold it too along with the volume up button.

4. It will start a secret terminal interface (Recovery mode).

5. Then press to use the home button for scroll volume up and down or swipe up and down.

6. Then you will get to the choose option Delete All User Data.

7. Now in this way, your android lock pattern is unlocked now the problem is solved.

8. Your device will take some time but after it will restart and you will find out your Android device has been unlocked and all apps and user data will be formatted so try only if you forget your android’s pattern or any lock.

Source ::::

https://newsdailytech.com/how-to-hack-unlock-android-pattern-lock/
Re: How To Hack/unlock Android Pattern Lock by dreamchaser13: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2019
Nice one op... Ftc
Re: How To Hack/unlock Android Pattern Lock by kellyo321(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
I tried it in my Nokia phone but nothing happened. What can I do as alternative Pls

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Galaxy Note 10’s Marquee Features Was Just Confirmed In A New Leak / Where Can I Get Blackview A7 Battery In Lagos? / Whatsapp Now Gives You Control Over Who Can Add You To A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.