Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Dumo Lulu-briggs Is Still In The Race By The Grace Of God. I Have No Godfather - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumo Lulu-briggs Is Still In The Race By The Grace Of God. I Have No Godfather (195 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dumo Lulu-briggs Is Still In The Race By The Grace Of God. I Have No Godfather by Misturjess: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dumo Lulu-Briggs is still in the race by the grace of God. I have no godfather but God the father, and by the grace of God and the will of Rivers people, we shall triumph and start the process to secure the future of every Rivers man, woman and child.
#RiversrejectWike
@Wikeiswicked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Politics / Ad-hoc Staffs Refused To Release Voting Materials In Ikeja / ODSG To Boost UNIMED Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.