Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos (4718 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by nairafame(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Former BBnaija Housemate, khloe revealed how she will spend all Juliet Ibrahim money on food during her current vacation in Ghana.

Khloe says in the pictures she shares on gram rocking night wear.

See photos below and caption
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/i-will-finish-juliet-ibrahim-money.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by peteruuu(m): 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oniranu.

But seriously, this had me bothered...
Sometimes, I wonder why people's comments gets more likes and shares than the THREAD itself....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by okwabayi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
I thought Juliet Ibrahim flew to Dubai.
See how these fake lifers keep deceiving themselves.
If I post a picture of myself traveling to Calabar and that evening a female posts a live video of two of us having dinnner in Port Harcourt, who am I fooling?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by Baddiezz(f): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
that's one healthy breakfast

1 Like

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by amaniro: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
it's not in my mouth you'll hear Khloe has been introduced into the world of Small Girls With Big GODS.

1 Like

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
All those food combined no get value reach
One plate of eba and one plate of solid egusi soup stocked with panla,polo,beef and liver......

8 Likes

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
grin this girl wowo die shocked any man lashing this dingbat dey try sha

If you have a pin verified Google Adsense for sale do reach me

3 Likes

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by donstan18: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
okwabayi:
I thought Juliet Ibrahim flew to Dubai.
See how these fake lifers keep deceiving themselves.
If I post a picture of myself traveling to Calabar and that evening a female posts a live video of two of us having dinnner in Port Harcourt, who am I fooling?
You are fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by mrjaydee(m): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
All I see is a bat in a white robe... grin

9 Likes

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by okwabayi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
donstan18:

You are fooling yourself.
Ok then.
Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by Bestchisom(m): 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
She really need those foods.... Keep eating baby...
#spits...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
nairafame:
Former BBnaija Housemate, khloe revealed how she will spend all Juliet Ibrahim money on food during her current vacation in Ghana.

Khloe says in the pictures she shares on gram rocking night wear.

See photos below and caption/
Source: https://www.nairafame.co!+m/2019/03/i-will-finish-juliet-ibrahim-money.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Lesbians!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by nairafame(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Lesbians!
O cool
O le

1 Like

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by OddsIsland(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Attention please.....
Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by EvelynSA(f): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Well I thought Juliet is in SA
Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by MrAnele(m): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Fine girl

See my signature
Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by Khd95(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
So u don't have money of ur own or what

Say no to broke girls with high taste,demand shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by TimiRume(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
One of the prettiest housemates last year.
Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Wtf is wrong with Nairaland, stop shoving this ugly biatch in our faces all the time,

1 Like

Re: I Will Finish Juliet Ibrahim Money, Khloe Says As She Rocks Nightwear. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
This girl no like herself, she better order for some wraps of poundy or fufu with correct vegetable and water to step down. Whats in front of her can't help her body frame grin

(1) (Reply)

Compare Regina Daniels First Instagram Pictures And Her Latest pictures. / Billionaire Mufasa Host Zlatan, Poko Lee And Others In His Mansion / Most Liked Facebook Picture Ever!! PHOTO!!! Likes which can buy you a car..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.