Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,967 members, 7,845,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Yabatech: I Cant Print My Slip. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech: I Cant Print My Slip. (727 Views)

I Cant Believe What My Neighbour's Son Made In WAEC / I Can't Print My JAMB Result. / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech: I Cant Print My Slip. by amatornado: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!! Prospective yabites, i have filled my online application since the 6th of August but i can not print out the online slip. Anybody with such problem should please info me on how you got yours. I have been to the school's CITM and they said there's nothing they can do. HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP, PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yabatech: I Cant Print My Slip. by deelady(f): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
I printed that of my lil brother 2 days ago and it was ok but, mayb u are doing your own the wrong way.

*Go to yabatech.edu.ng
*click on post ume screening exercise
*click on 'click to apply'
*it will direct u to your choice (1st or 2nd), click on d one u chose
*Enter your Name and Pin number

You should be able to go on from there.

I hope this helps.
Re: Yabatech: I Cant Print My Slip. by hayprof(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
Only print your exams slips from HERE

Enter your PIN, and you are good to print.

N.B: This is the only slip that qualifies you for the exams,

-Best of Luck. wink
Re: Yabatech: I Cant Print My Slip. by feedelees2: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
@amatornado pls send ur pin to me let me help you out now.my number is 08066268666
Re: Yabatech: I Cant Print My Slip. by akidit: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
sad cry
Re: Yabatech: I Cant Print My Slip. by amatornado: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2010
hayprof:

Only print your exams slips from HERE

Enter your PIN, and you are good to print.

N.B: This is the only slip that qualifies you for the exams,

-Best of Luck. wink
[/quote
Thank you so very much for the link, it worked. However, my sister's slip cannot be printed. Once again, i appreciate your time.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Domain Name Registration, Hosting And Designs In Nigeria. / Yabatech Post Jamb Result / Dont Waste Ur Time In Sitting 4 Utme Every Year Admission Is Waiting 4 U Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.