Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt (56249 Views)

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo / Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by BuhariAdvocate: 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
There's nothing to be proud of opportunists.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Generalnomercy: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
And this is a Senator of the Federal Republic ofvNigwria. Is this one of the youths Buhari, Obj, Atiku, TY Danjuma, IBB, Abdulsalam and others will leave the stage for? God forbids.

No. They will leave the stage for MC olumo.

Ndiara everywhere.

Yorubas and hypocrisy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Some people will start insulting him now, and later praise Ameachi and Akpabio that are sending thugs to kill their people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by HumbleJohn(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
And this is a Senator of the Federal Republic ofvNigwria. Is this one of the youths Buhari, Obj, Atiku, TY Danjuma, IBB, Abdulsalam and others will leave the stage for? God forbids.

since u are qualified, why not go and take over from him??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by HumbleJohn(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Seetto:
Age and position doesn't depicts maturity, dino is a toddler that need be schooled seriously, he doesn't wants grow up and be mature, he is just existing and enjoying God's favours,

mr maturity, u can as well go and take over from him since u are matured and he is not..... and stop making noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by oluwasegun007(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Am happy for him.. But this nigga don't look like a responsible one in the home front.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by mercyland93(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
This Dino is something else, just dancing and rejoicing Buhari out of his way.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by thirdeye(m): 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
SDM-Senator Dino Melaye.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Stanweezy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
LegacyB:
I blame Dull Adeyemi.
Dino beat the guy two times under opposition party, APC in 2015 and PDP in 2019. The guy na Mu..
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Seetto:
Age and position doesn't depicts maturity, dino is a toddler that need be schooled seriously, he doesn't wants grow up and be mature, he is just existing and enjoying God's favours,

The man is too immature
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by paperboi147: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by uksaviour(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Respect
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by StevenOba: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Youths in Government so far has been a massive disappointment. When you think of the likes of Dino, Hembe and Yahaya Bello then surely we are getting the wrong youths in Government.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
A first class thug.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Achorise: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
If was from the western world you will sing his praise.
Forget his dressing and rascality,that is his style.
He knows his Job and he is intelligent.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by bizzibodi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Congratulation!Mr Ram blockus for rigging yur way back to d Senate.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by moshuur(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
Seetto:
Thumbs up to u sir........he acts in an immature way.From my own opinion, he's not fit to be a senator. But as u said he is enjoying God's favors and that all that matters

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Lagyaovye33: 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
I just like this man without reasons.
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by stieyven(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
Printerscanner:
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20:7
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Jaideyone(m): 1:40am On Mar 03, 2019
Smithkafors:
You have the bragging right,show them pepper.They'll wanted your downfall,but God is with you......thumbs up peoples senator.
and this is how to show them pepper? grin kids everywhere
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by Jimmyubah2: 3:02am On Mar 03, 2019
thirdeye:
SDM-Senator Dino Melaye.
Who asked you? Aproko pikin. Lol...
Re: Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt by kingjahjah(m): 5:13am On Mar 03, 2019
Where are dos mumu dat predicted Atikus Victory......how market now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha’s Chelsea Hotel In Abuja Rots Away / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Akeredolu’s Aide Slapped Her (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.