Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Self Con To Sublet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Self Con To Sublet (437 Views)

I'm Looking For Anyone That Wants To Sublet His/her Apartment In Ibadan / Room To Sublet? / Do U Wish To Sublet An Affordable Room In Yaba, Ikoyi Or Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Self Con To Sublet by infinitypro(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
friend of mine recently paid for a self con around Lugbe airport road (close to shoprite) but have been transfered out of Abuja.

He want to sublet as he is expected to resume the new location before end of March.

So if you interested or know anyone who is, you can contact me here by mentioning me or call 070three3zero38five6five
Re: A Self Con To Sublet by greatnaija01: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
how much pls
infinitypro:
friend of mine recently paid for a self con around Lugbe airport road (close to shoprite) but have been transfered out of Abuja.

He want to sublet as he is expected to resume the new location before end of March.

So if you interested or know anyone who is, you can contact me here by mentioning me or call 070three3zero38five6five
Re: A Self Con To Sublet by infinitypro(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
greatnaija01:
how much pls

100k yearly...

got 10 more months left
Re: A Self Con To Sublet by greatnaija01: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
PICS pls... IS THERE A CAR PARKING SPACE?

infinitypro:

100k yearly...

got 10 more months left
Re: A Self Con To Sublet by Slimszy: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
infinitypro:

100k yearly...

got 10 more months left

Picture pls

(1) (Reply)

Our Chain Link Fence Materials / Plots Of Land For Sale At Lakowe Ibeju Lekki. / 2 Bedroom Sublet In Greenland Estate Lekki Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.