Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP (37716 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by seunmsg(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sanromeo:

You mean the same Oshiomole that lost Edo state to PDP even with a sitting APC governor? I laugh

Jonathan won Edo State with a bigger margin in 2015 but PDP lost the governorship election. Obaseki will still defeat anybody that PDP throw up in the next governorship election.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by tadezky(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Bia Ondo people ejoor vote for who you like
if possible populate the house with opposition candidates and make the GOVERNMENT sit up and make it known that you guys are capable of unseating any unserious Government

I concur with this perspective. Abi Ondo boy and in as much I am on the side of the progressives but I want opposition parties to take the house of assembly so they can d idiot governor can seat tight.

How can u take d masses for granted by sponsoring candidates in other parties against ur own party n now u r begging them to vote ur own APC when. U realised d mistake made, it's obvious these politicians r just out for themselves. This mumu of a governor needs to be taught a political lesson.

My Ondo ppl please populate the house with opposition, let them deal with him for what his tenure his left of. Omo ale governor!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Hotfreeze: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sanromeo:

You mean the same Oshiomole that lost Edo state to PDP even with a sitting APC governor? I laugh

Didnt Akeredolu also lose his state to Atiku?
Or you think we don't know that Akeredolu secretly supported Atiku despite all Buhari has done for him?

See, Akeredolu won't get a 2nd term ticket from APC. If Apc gives him, AA would team up with PDP and wreck Akeredolu.

Keep typing stories online while Aketi's folly is wrecking him.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Hotfreeze: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
seunmsg:

Jonathan won Edo State with a bigger margin in 2015 but PDP lost the governorship election. Obaseki will still defeat anybody that PDP throw up in the next governorship election.

That boy is one of the media people of Akeredolu. He has noting sensible to contribute. Akeredolu that hired someone like him sef no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by technicallyrich(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
seunmsg:
APC members should please work against all assembly candidates sponsored by the governor. I don’t mind APC losing majority seats in the state assembly to PDP. Oshiomhole should ensure that he’s denied a second term ticket. We can’t afford to keep a Yoruba governor that is controlled by an Igbo lady in office. He will sabotage Yoruba interest.
even you suenmsg,very soon you will start claiming any way i am not suprised.most yorubass are envious of igbos.
But i want ijaws to context and win ondo state.
Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Goke7: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
I knew Akeredolu was not a serious person imediately after when he won the governorship election, he went to jirate with his fellow kegites a video that was well trending on saharareporters back then. A whole former NBA chairman, haba
Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Sanromeo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oluwasanmi18:
Akeredolu can beg from nw till infinity..the fact still remains dt he is no longer needed in d state...he has failed....ondo people don't vote party dy vote personality....Dt state can be won by anyone with credibility irrespective of d party.......

Failed you say? You mean a governor who has successfully offset 6 months out of the 7 months arrears inherited from the past administration, despite the little resources, has failed?. A governor who was able to increase our IGR base from N700 million to N1. 2 billion has failed? A governor who has constructed more roads than any Governor in the state has failed? A governor who has constructed/reconstructed over 900 boreholes across the state for the people to have access to potable water has failed? A governor who is committed to moving the state from civil service driven economy to Industrial based economy has failed?

ALL WITHIN TWO YEARS OF HIS ADMINISTRATION OO

if that's what failure means to you, then we want it to continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by DWJOBScom(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
tadezky:

I concur with this perspective. Abi Ondo boy and in as much I am on the side of the progressives but I want opposition parties to take the house of assembly so they can d idiot governor can seat tight.

How can u take d masses for granted by sponsoring candidates in other parties against ur own party n now u r begging them to vote ur own APC when. U realised d mistake made, it's obvious these politicians r just out for themselves. This mumu of a governor needs to be taught a political lesson.

My Ondo ppl please populate the house with opposition, let them deal with him for what his tenure his left of. Omo ale governor!

Am happy am not the only Nigerian as we plenty - God bless you!
Even in my PDP states I want opposition candidates too

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by DWJOBScom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sanromeo:

Failed you say? You mean a governor who has successfully offset 6 months out of the 7 months arrears inherited from the past administration, despite the little resources, has failed?. A governor who was able to increase our IGR base from N700 million to N1. 2 billion has failed? A governor who has constructed more roads than any Governor in the state has failed? A governor who has constructed/reconstructed over 900 boreholes across the state for the people to have access to potable water has failed? A governor who is committed to moving the state from civil service driven economy to Industrial based economy has failed?

I was in AKure and I must admit being impressed but only people there can attest to his performance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by olajide8(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sanromeo:
Ahead of the March 9 House of Assembly election in Ondo State, the Governor of Ondo State, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has appealed for the support of residents for his party, APC, at the forthcoming polls.

This is in an apparent panic mood, after the loss of the Presidential election to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and most of National Assembly seats in the state to other parties.

The Governor who has been queried by the APC’s National Working Committee, NWC, for alleged anti-party activities, which was gathered culminated to the poor outing of the party, addressed the people of Ondo State in what looked like a hurriedly put together state broadcast, on the need for residents to vote APC candidates.

Recall that Akeredolu, who lost his polling unit to the Action Alliance, AA, during the last Saturday’s poll, had during the campaigns instructed his supporters to mobilize for the victory of AA’s National Assembly candidates in the state following their failure to secure tickets under the APC platform.

According to Akeredolu, who spoke via state owned media channels, the election should be seen as a family affair, particularly for the residents of the state, in order to avoid rancour free administration between the executive and the legislature.

His words reads in parts, “I wish to thank you, profusely, for your co-operation in ensuring that the state remains a reference point for reasons of valour, courage and fierce independence in the art of deliberative governance. your attitudes, manifest or implied, leave no room for conjectures. When you speak, It is eloquent, when you choose to act, your message is not mistaken. our land is indeed a lesson for those who cherish frankness.

“I solicit the continued support of the good people of Ondo State for these uncommon patriots. The reward of visionary and purposeful leadership is the overwhelming votes of approbation, delivered resoundingly, throughout the country. It is my fervent expectation that this will continue as we go into the second term of this administration soon.

“My good people of Ondo State, I know you are aware of the next round of elections fixed for 9th March, 2019 by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). This is another very important exercise; local political leaders are going to be chosen to represent our people as governor and at the house of assembly.

“I appeal to you to see this exercise as a strictly family affairs in which brothers and sisters, with shared heritage, and even blood affinity, will be locked in an innocuous electoral combat for the benefit of all. our dear state will be the ultimate winner if all of us approach it in the spirit of sportsmanship. All of us will be winners and our people will be the better for it.

“I enjoin you to participate, actively, without let or hindrance. The government, on its part, will ensure that adequate security is provided for all our citizens to exercise their franchise. Our people are encouraged to feel confident in their attempt to choose their leaders.

“Citizens of this state, who are of Yoruba, Igbo, Ebira, Hausa, Oyo and Edo extraction, as well as other minority ethnic groups, should feel free to participate in the exercise as members of this large and heterogeneous family. I appeal, passionately, that we cast aside all divisive and primordial sentiments. Ondo State is our primary place of domicile. Our allegiance to her must be unalloyed.

“The participation of the electorate in the state is limited to the election of members to the House of Assembly. The Gubernatorial Election is due next year. This administration encourages voters to choose candidates whose campaign promises are in tandem with its vision on infrastructural development. We have been able to achieve this much due to the prudent management of limited resources. We hope to do more with the co-operation of patriotic members of the house of assembly who await your mandate in a couple of days,” the governor stated.

Similarly, the governor’s wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu in an audio broadcast currently in circulation in the state, is also soliciting for the support of residents towards the success of the APC’s House of Assembly candidates at the polls.

Betty who further described her husband as a progressive in the audio message, maintained that a vote for the APC at the polls is a vote for good governance in the state.

https://www.dailypost.ng/2019/03/02/akeredolu-wife-panic-mood-appeal-votes-losing-ondo-pdp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_medium=feednews&amp/?utm_source=operamini&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

This is the man that went up against jagaban and felt he was his own man* he has forgotten that one tree does not make a forest- eat the humble pie book an appointment with the jagaban or aregbe - let them teach you how to manage the politics

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by femtex007(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
He should continue wit his anti party activities na.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by maasoap(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sirheny007:
Akeredolu should should face reality.
PDP is slowly creeping into the South West albeit unconsciously.

Unless they would want us to believe their so-called sophisticated voting style is a mirage,
Let the people vote whomsoever they want.

You're neither here nor there. Lol
Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by nameo: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
jude33084:

Abeg una make we support Godwin Obaseki.

The guyvus trying his best yes.

Anytime I visit Benin now I am happy smiley

A lot of people I know support the Gov.

The Edo people, particularly those in the 3 big Ed south LGAs(Oredo, Egor and Ikpoba okha) were just against Buhari in the last elections just as the people of Edo Central.

Buhari was the target, so calm down.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Looks like someone has used his own hands to bring his own downfall grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by wink2015(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sanromeo:
Ahead of the March 9 House of Assembly election in Ondo State, the Governor of Ondo State, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has appealed for the support of residents for his party, APC, at the forthcoming polls.

This is in an apparent panic mood, after the loss of the Presidential election to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and most of National Assembly seats in the state to other parties.

The Governor who has been queried by the APC’s National Working Committee, NWC, for alleged anti-party activities, which was gathered culminated to the poor outing of the party, addressed the people of Ondo State in what looked like a hurriedly put together state broadcast, on the need for residents to vote APC candidates.

Recall that Akeredolu, who lost his polling unit to the Action Alliance, AA, during the last Saturday’s poll, had during the campaigns instructed his supporters to mobilize for the victory of AA’s National Assembly candidates in the state following their failure to secure tickets under the APC platform.

According to Akeredolu, who spoke via state owned media channels, the election should be seen as a family affair, particularly for the residents of the state, in order to avoid rancour free administration between the executive and the legislature.

His words reads in parts, “I wish to thank you, profusely, for your co-operation in ensuring that the state remains a reference point for reasons of valour, courage and fierce independence in the art of deliberative governance. your attitudes, manifest or implied, leave no room for conjectures. When you speak, It is eloquent, when you choose to act, your message is not mistaken. our land is indeed a lesson for those who cherish frankness.

“I solicit the continued support of the good people of Ondo State for these uncommon patriots. The reward of visionary and purposeful leadership is the overwhelming votes of approbation, delivered resoundingly, throughout the country. It is my fervent expectation that this will continue as we go into the second term of this administration soon.

“My good people of Ondo State, I know you are aware of the next round of elections fixed for 9th March, 2019 by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). This is another very important exercise; local political leaders are going to be chosen to represent our people as governor and at the house of assembly.

“I appeal to you to see this exercise as a strictly family affairs in which brothers and sisters, with shared heritage, and even blood affinity, will be locked in an innocuous electoral combat for the benefit of all. our dear state will be the ultimate winner if all of us approach it in the spirit of sportsmanship. All of us will be winners and our people will be the better for it.

“I enjoin you to participate, actively, without let or hindrance. The government, on its part, will ensure that adequate security is provided for all our citizens to exercise their franchise. Our people are encouraged to feel confident in their attempt to choose their leaders.

“Citizens of this state, who are of Yoruba, Igbo, Ebira, Hausa, Oyo and Edo extraction, as well as other minority ethnic groups, should feel free to participate in the exercise as members of this large and heterogeneous family. I appeal, passionately, that we cast aside all divisive and primordial sentiments. Ondo State is our primary place of domicile. Our allegiance to her must be unalloyed.

“The participation of the electorate in the state is limited to the election of members to the House of Assembly. The Gubernatorial Election is due next year. This administration encourages voters to choose candidates whose campaign promises are in tandem with its vision on infrastructural development. We have been able to achieve this much due to the prudent management of limited resources. We hope to do more with the co-operation of patriotic members of the house of assembly who await your mandate in a couple of days,” the governor stated.

Similarly, the governor’s wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu in an audio broadcast currently in circulation in the state, is also soliciting for the support of residents towards the success of the APC’s House of Assembly candidates at the polls.

Betty who further described her husband as a progressive in the audio message, maintained that a vote for the APC at the polls is a vote for good governance in the state.

https://www.dailypost.ng/2019/03/02/akeredolu-wife-panic-mood-appeal-votes-losing-ondo-pdp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_medium=feednews&amp/?utm_source=operamini&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

ADAMS OSHIOMOLE IS COMING FOR AKEREDOLU.

He is going to hold him by his scrotum.

He has already gripped the wings of ROCHAS OKOROCHA OF IMO STATE AND IBIKUNLE AMOSUN OF OGUN STATE FOR THEIR ANTI PARTY ACTIVITIES.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Sanromeo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Or you think we don't know that Akeredolu secretly supported Atiku despite all Buhari has done for him?

See, Akeredolu won't get a 2nd term ticket from APC. If Apc gives him, AA would team up with PDP and wreck Akeredolu.

Oga ade! Incase you don't know, Ondo people targeted Buhari in the last election. Akeredolu's campaign or performance in the state couldn't have changed that. If you know Ondo State people very well, you'll know we're stubborn and strong-willed. We vote for our choice, irrespective of who's campaigning for them. We can't be influenced easily.

One thing you don't know Ondo state people for is that we don't forget easily. We're not ingrates. The people won't forsake him when the time comes because he has performed beyond expectations. The workers in the state will forever be grateful to him for coming to their rescue by offsetting 6 months out the 7-months arrears owed by the previous administration. In the last 2 years, he has put the welfare of workers at utmost priority.

That's the thing about Ondo State politics. The moment the workers turn their back on you, you're a goner! But in Akeredolu's case, he's the friend of the public servants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by KunleyY19(m): 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
ivieeseosa:
This O TO GE you started must sweep across your state. You are one of the godsons of Tinubu.

He's a Federal Boy...
Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Jayson1: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hotfreeze:

M0r0ns like you keeps depending on 30k BMC salary to survive.

What a c0w. grin
Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Jayson1: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hotfreeze:

He's a traitor who betrayed Apc.

He has no works anywhere, stop telling lies. You are one of the media servants of Akeredolu and I'm not surprised you're saying this.
Shut up. Son of a lepr0s m0nkey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Oluwasanmi18: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sanromeo:

hmm...well said ...bt any backup fr ur statement...d road u mentioned pls were where dy constructed cos I didn't see any...d increas in IGR u also mentioned on wat mode/means was it generated if not by skyrocketing all the state institutional asset making it unaffordable to common citizen of d state...... This man increased d tution fee fr all Educational institution in d state ranging from Neco(use to be free) to Rugipo,AAUA,OSUSTECH,UNIMED....all in d name of IGR....all wat he dose is to decieve you by collecting Meat from u and giving u back bone to feed on..Wat as d increase in IGR brought to u personally?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Hotfreeze: 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jayson1:
Shut up. Son of a lepr0s m0nkey. grin

You must be mistaking me for your father.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Jayson1: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hotfreeze:

You must be mistaking me for your father.
This offspring of a slùt is learning fast.
grin
Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Sanromeo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oluwasanmi18:
hmm...well said ...bt any backup fr ur statement...d road u mentioned pls were where dy constructed cos I didn't see any...d increas in IGR u also mentioned on wat mode/means was it generated if not by skyrocketing all the state institutional asset making it unaffordable to common citizen of d state...... This man increased d tution fee fr all Educational institution in d state ranging from Neco(use to be free) to Rugipo,AAUA,OSUSTECH,UNIMED....all in d name of IGR....all wat he dose is to decieve you by collecting Meat from u and giving u back bone to feed on..Wat as d increase in IGR brought to u personally?

These are few of the roads constructed so far by Governor Akeredolu-led administration in Ondo within two years of its administration.

1 -Construction of Iwalewa Road, Akure.

2- Construction of Sabomi Road, Ese Odo.

3- Construction of Abusoro, Ijoka Road, Akure.

4- Construction of Opasorun road, Bajare/Okemayo

5- Construction of St. Joseph Road in Idanre.

6- Construction of 3 box culverts at Oyinmomo Ishakunmi and Merida Rental Road , Ikare.

7- Construction of Jubilee - Ugbe Road, Ikare.

8- Construction of Oke Alafia Road, Supare.

9- Construction of Ogbomo Ifedara, Ajegunle Streets and Howlet Road, Ifon.

10- Construction of Ilara Mokin /Ikota, otherwise known as Gulf C road, Ilara.

11- Construction of Police Road, Ore.

12- Construction of Virgin road network within GRA to Prison, Owo.

13- Construction of internal and access roads within the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Okitipupa.

14- Ongoing work at the notorious Oke-Alabujoto in Ikare Akoko.

15- Rehabilitation of the deadly Iwaro Oka hill.

16- Rehabilitation of Sabo Road, Akure.

17- Rehabilitation of access roads within the state specialist hospital, Akure.

Work is also ongoing on the construction of 50km road linking Araromi seaside, Ondo state to Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State.

▪️All these road projects are verifiable.

Check the amounts other schools pay in the country, you'll know that the amount Ondo State schools pay are not sustainable. At some point, it's going to be changed.

And the increase in the IGR of the state has benefitted the common man through the improvement of the economy of the state. Ondo state is a civil service state, and Governor Akeredolu has not defaulted in the PAYMENT of salary since the inception of his administration. He was able to achieve that through the increased in our IGR. This has helped money to go round the state unlike before when hands were tight and pockets of the workers were empty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by MrPolitics: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
ivieeseosa:
This O TO GE you started must sweep across your state. You are one of the godsons of Tinubu.

He is not Tinubu’s Godson. Tinubu was against his emergence as Ondo governor and they don’t see eye to eye politically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Oluwasanmi18: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sanromeo:

These are few of the roads constructed so far by Governor Akeredolu-led administration in Ondo within two years of its administration.

1 -Construction of Iwalewa Road, Akure.

2- Construction of Sabomi Road, Ese Odo.

3- Construction of Abusoro, Ijoka Road, Akure.

4- Construction of Opasorun road, Bajare/Okemayo

5- Construction of St. Joseph Road in Idanre.

6- Construction of 3 box culverts at Oyinmomo Ishakunmi and Merida Rental Road , Ikare.

7- Construction of Jubilee - Ugbe Road, Ikare.

8- Construction of Oke Alafia Road, Supare.

9- Construction of Ogbomo Ifedara, Ajegunle Streets and Howlet Road, Ifon.

10- Construction of Ilara Mokin /Ikota, otherwise known as Gulf C road, Ilara.

11- Construction of Police Road, Ore.

12- Construction of Virgin road network within GRA to Prison, Owo.

13- Construction of internal and access roads within the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) Okitipupa.

14- Ongoing work at the notorious Oke-Alabujoto in Ikare Akoko.

15- Rehabilitation of the deadly Iwaro Oka hill.

16- Rehabilitation of Sabo Road, Akure.

17- Rehabilitation of access roads within the state specialist hospital, Akure.

Work is also ongoing on the construction of 50km road linking Araromi seaside, Ondo state to Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State.

▪️All these road projects are verifiable.

Check the amounts other schools pay in the country, you'll know that the amount Ondo State schools pay are not sustainable. At some point, it's going to be changed.

And the increase in the IGR of the state has benefitted the common man through the improvement of the economy of the state. Ondo state is a civil service state, and Governor Akeredolu has not defaulted in the PAYMENT of salary since the inception of his administration. He was able to achieve that through the increased in our IGR. This has helped money to go round the state unlike before when hands were tight and pockets of the workers were empty.
9ice one...u a true son of d soil(we always luv our state nd remain proud of it)... ..bt I jxt don't like dt white bearded man...

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by mutumina007: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
The couple are not in any panic.

Many of you are in total oblivion.
Gov. Akeredolu will always keep leading and his wife beside him.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by mutumina007: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=Oluwasanmi18
No one really cares about who you like or not.

I don't understand how personal you can be...go grow your own beards mahn.
Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by Omololu001: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sanromeo:

He's not a good politician but a very good Administrator. His good works are scattered across the state.

Isn't it about time we start looking for good Administrators and do away with selfish politicians?
what are some of this project you're talking about?
Re: Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP by totit: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
vince2016:
Most stupid Governor and politician. How can you allow your wife, an IPOB woman, to be dictating your political direction? Well you go you will go back to where you come from after this tenure; back stage in politics. We are watching!

You can say that again, I never liked the man, his leadership from day one couple with the fact that he allowed the iPod woman to control his gov and rule over his people. Heard the wife even assigned all her IMO family members into the states sensitive posts,feeding where they didn't sowed, can you imagine. For me ooo , I would rather PDP take over on do state than have him back.
What has Esau bloodline have in common with Jacob?

Hehehehehehe cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Judgement / Peter Obi Agrees With Bill Gates' Comment On The "Japa" Syndrome / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.