Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics (8135 Views)

It Is Settled , The Presidential Election Will Be Declared Inconclusive.see Pics / Number Of Supreme Court Justices Drops To 13 As Abdu Aboki Retires / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Antoeni(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Hello AM NORTHERN ABOKI AND SHOE SHINER.

"Even if I remain poor forever I will never sell my MOTHER for rituals. My brother will never be hard drug pusher, my sister will never be a prostitutes and my children will never be 419 scammers.

Even if is raining heavely me and my Aboki family will go out and votes in an orderly manner and defend our votes under the Sun or in the rain, we will not go and be playing football on the empty street during election periods. My sister will never go to visit her boyfriend to fornicate and have a Bastard child or do Abortion.

When they are busy pursuing western education that derail their moral character we are busy studying our religion morally, that promote conscious mind and good conduct.

When they were busy abusing us and mocking our polygamous marriage, we are busy producing more in a legal doctrine of marriage law, and our numbers keep accelerating.

When they were busy gathering money and wealth for a show marriage at the age of 40, we are busy clebrating our 7 child bithday.

Only one if any out of 100 of their ladies got married as a virgin while our girls 99 out of 100 get married as virgin in the north.

When they were busy sleeping around and cohabating in all the hotels with their supposed daughters and grand daughters in the name of sugar Daddy we are adding more wives and multiplying our numbers.

When they were busy aborting babies for the fear of poverty we are producing more thru legitimate marital means without the fear of poverty.

When they call for democracy we were busy uniting our numbers to dictate for the leadership of democracy.

When they were busy calling us almajiris and street beggars we are waiting patiently and reply with our votes during general elections.

When they loose elections to us the election is rig but when they win the election is free, fair and credible.

When they abuse our choice on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, freely without remorse we reply in a conscious and subtle manner they remember friendship and tell us to withdraw our statement so that our friendship grow.

When they cry for religious agenda we wonder if those video clips by their pastors are Imams scripture.

When they were busy fanning the embers of war and hatred we are busy building and promoting peace and unity in Nigeria.
Am a proud Northern Almajiri and aboki.." #copied

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please don't do this

4 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Asshurbanipal: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Illiterate brainwashed poverty infested abokiis

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Beninmann:
Please don't do this
Why you dey beg am...
Let him

2 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
If you like be glorifying poverty

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
We have never been this divided, its just unfortunate..... Nigerians !!!UNITY

8 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by ojun50(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dohooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by PapaNnamdi: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
We have never been this divided, its just unfortunate..... Nigerians !!!UNITY

who unity don epp for the past 50something years , abeg make Dem bring knife make we divide this thing

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

who unity don epp for the past 50something years , abeg make Dem bring knife make we divide this thing
That is because we as a people are not doing the right thing and our leaders are making the situation worse,I stand for one Nigeria.... No matter where you come from no matter your religion

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by nabiz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by goldfish80(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
This country is gradually sailing close to the breeze. We are just experiencing peace of the grave yard. The nation's fault lines are gaining more exposure at every turn.
A government of national unity is the way to go otherwise, things could get bloody very quickly.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
What's with all these tribal wars springing up lately?? undecidedundecided
Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Seetto: 5:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
, if you think your mouth is licking, and you don't know how to control it, and if you think you are the most educated and the smartest , hold that to yourself, one of the reason why they turned against atiku , and vote massively for buhari, they go online call them all sort of names from almajiri to terrorist to beggars etc , they remained silent and wait for the judgment day and did needful,

They are adequately inform more than you, an average Hausa man regardless of his social class has a transistor radio,

We need to warn our brothers from the east not all the time you resolve to insult and call people all sort of names because you share different political view, take it or leave it Hausa's are morally upright than their Southerners counterpart, the op said it all, and he didn't lie about that. This country is more divided than before and hope soonest all these madness will stop.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by LuciferAdvocate(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
I can't believe I just read this whole trash. Damn, These northern Almajiris are dragging the southern elites backward.

24 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Richdad50(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bullsh¡t! A time will come that the wise will toll the fine lines of government policies. He will rise above beaurucacies. He will walk his way to wealth with little help from the policy shapers. Whereas, the other side will keep growing in geometric population and will find it hard to keep up.
Hunger is vicious and will only keep up appearance only for a little while. He will turn against his masters and desecrate their abodes. He will not rest until he ravages the land of those who lied to it for decades, he will not be appeased. War is on the doorstep of the North. A war greater than the ideology of Boko. A war of class between the almajiris in their millions against their elites in thousands. Hammattan is coming.

#Richdad
Seetto:
, if you think your mouth is licking, and you don't know how to control it, and if you think you are the most educated and the smartest , hold that to yourself, one of the reason why they turned against atiku , and vote massively for buhari, they go online call them all sort of names from almajiri to terrorist to beggars etc , they remained silent and wait for the judgment day.

20 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by SouthEastFacts: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
And someone is telling me not to forge a common ground for Southern Unity.
Sorry, I am voting for Osinbanjo in 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by gawu1: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
goldfish80:
This country is gradually sailing close to the breeze. We are just experiencing peace of the grave yard. The nation's fault lines are gaining more exposure at every turn.
A government of national unity is the way to go otherwise, things could get bloody very quickly.
Nothing will happen. But if some people think they can cause something to happen just because they have lost election, we are ready for them. That is the message the op is passing. We are ready to reply more with more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by futurism: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
And someone is telling me not to forge a common ground for Southern Unity.

Sorry, I am voting for Osinbanjo in 2023.
lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Smony: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
a lyf style n a bliv of a typical northerna. may God delieva us frm dis mentality

4 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by DesChyko: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Here you are advertising yourself on Nairaland for the world to see. How many of your brethrens can even open a Nairaland account on their own?

Here you are describing in words what you feel would be necessary for the world to know, how many of your brethrens are actually educated enough to do that?

Here you are telling us how you studiously stuck to religion for morals, relegating Western education to the background. Pray tell, why are we having this post in Western English and not Arabic?

Here you are debasing money rituals, prostitution, scammers, e.t.c. all of which lead to people's demise when deep within some of your ilks lurks a violent streak that brings quick and violent demise to people all the same.

Here you are degrading people for choosing not to die from Nigeria's violent elections by staying away; berating people for not doing things they do not have faith in where virtually everything you do is guided by your faith, and that includes how you even pee.

Here you are praising the exponential rate at which your people reproduce; children who get breasts snatched away from their tender mouths because another is on the way; who are pre-destined to end up living on the streets and fending off the pocket change of those who breed wisely.

Here you are insulting a person for preferring to wait until 40 instead of to bring a child into the world to suffer.. I have to ask..is that a man's birthright?

Here you are celebrating your 99% virgin brides. Why won't girls who are barely aged 10 when they are married off not be virgins?

Here you are indicting us for calling you all almajiris and street beggars, but what different does your voting power make to you all when every year, after flexing the muscles, you still return to the same old dingy corner on the same old dingy lane, feeding off the same old dingy alms?

Here you are actually complaining against us for insulting you and your ilks on Facebook and Twitter..those are Western inventions. How did the 'religious' manage to be frolicking on them so as to come across the insults? How did even those who can't recognize a six-letter word actually read it? Someine has been spreading propaganda in their native tongue.

Here you are telling the joyous tale of how you promote peace and unity in Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen are Northerners killing Northerners. Boko Haram are Northerners killing Northerners. Even the recent riot at Ojo after elections involved the Police and guess who? You are right. Northerners.

You are a proud Almajiri and abok¡ you said.
On that, I agree. You are absolutely correct. #NotCopied. I do my own thinking.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by futurism: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
gawu1:

Nothing will happen. But if some people think they can cause something to happen just because they have lost election, we are ready for them. That is the message the op is passing. We are ready to reply more with more.
you people are missing the whole point. Nobody hate buhari. Buhari brought this on himself. Was Atiku not a Northerner? Is Obaino not an Igbo man supporting Buhari?

Buhari brought this on himself. Tell yourself the truth for once.

What if I told you I voted for Buhari in 2015? Do u believe and I am igbo.

People only got wiser and did the needful. Nobody likes to see his own tribe being treated like rubbish, as if you all up North are better than the rest of us. Buhari caused this with his utterances and appointments and his so called fight against corruption...

People are shedding tears because Buhari won. Check nairaland today and see someone asking if his money will be enough to take him to foreign land. That is the second time in less than 2 weeks. Try to respect people outlook to life. We down south are progressive and anything that looks like an hindrance is hated.

For you up North, you don't care about that, even if it means sleeping inside mud houses with no light. You don't say because you are not ambitious, then we in the South should follow your life style. It is like forcing our own lifestyle on you guys.

What I expect Buhari to do is create a balance.

As far as I am concerned, I am not expecting anything from him. We survived Abacha, we will survive him.

The North has held on to power for so long but it doesn't even reflect in the life of your people up North, except for the lucky few. You boast so much about your population as IF it is the greatest achievement in 21 century. Dude, this 2019. For the sake of humanity, it wouldn't be wise to take some drastic measures.

With tech, someone can bring the North to her KNEES. Your population is nothing.... absolutely NOTHING.

17 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by KANUISALIVE: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
[s]
Oyimeoyimemua:

That is because we as a people are not doing the right thing and our leaders are making the situation worse,I stand for one Nigeria.... No matter where you come from no matter your religion
[/s]

One nigeria cannot work oga we don't have the same ideology

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by oilPUSSY(f): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Consolation thread... This amajiri begging video was really a hit grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
I can't believe I just read this whole trash. Damn, These northern Almajiris are dragging the southern elites backward.

CAN ONLY MEAN THAT THE SOUTHERN ELITES MUST BE WEAK.
Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by enemybulldozer(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
Antoeni:
Hello AM NORTHERN ABOKI AND SHOE SHINER.

"Even if I remain poor forever I will never sell my MOTHER for rituals. My brother will never be hard drug pusher, my sister will never be a prostitutes and my children will never be 419 scammers.

Even if is raining heavely me and my Aboki family will go out and votes in an orderly manner and defend our votes under the Sun or in the rain, we will not go and be playing football on the empty street during election periods. My sister will never go to visit her boyfriend to fornicate and have a Bastard child or do Abortion.

When they are busy pursuing western education that derail their moral character we are busy studying our religion morally, that promote conscious mind and good conduct.

When they were busy abusing us and mocking our polygamous marriage, we are busy producing more in a legal doctrine of marriage law, and our numbers keep accelerating.

When they were busy gathering money and wealth for a show marriage at the age of 40, we are busy clebrating our 7 child bithday.

Only one if any out of 100 of their ladies got married as a virgin while our girls 99 out of 100 get married as virgin in the north.

When they were busy sleeping around and cohabating in all the hotels with their supposed daughters and grand daughters in the name of sugar Daddy we are adding more wives and multiplying our numbers.

When they were busy aborting babies for the fear of poverty we are producing more thru legitimate marital means without the fear of poverty.

When they call for democracy we were busy uniting our numbers to dictate for the leadership of democracy.

When they were busy calling us almajiris and street beggars we are waiting patiently and reply with our votes during general elections.

When they loose elections to us the election is rig but when they win the election is free, fair and credible.

When they abuse our choice on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, freely without remorse we reply in a conscious and subtle manner they remember friendship and tell us to withdraw our statement so that our friendship grow.

When they cry for religious agenda we wonder if those video clips by their pastors are Imams scripture.

When they were busy fanning the embers of war and hatred we are busy building and promoting peace and unity in Nigeria.
Am a proud Northern Almajiri and aboki.." #copied
HELLO AM A PROUD IGBO FROM THE EAST

Even if I remain poor, I will never ever beg for alms on the streets. My brothers will never be killers in the name of religion. And my sisters will never get married at the age of five to elderly men that are old enough to be their grandfathers.

Even if it's my father or brother that is contesting for presidency, I will not vote in favour of that my father or brother when I know very much he is a never-do-well rather, I will vote for somebody (irrespective of tribe or religion) that will bring progress, peace and unity for the betterment of that country I claim to love so much.

When am busy as a proud Igbo pursuing western education and practicing my Christianity, they are busy pursuing Islam that has succeeded in derailing their moral character and also their sense of reasoning.

When we are busy practicing our monogamy in marriage as Christians trying to control our child birth so as to give our children proper home training and education, they are busy planning on how to marginalize us and if possible annihilate us in our own land.

We Igbos are republicans in nature that's why we don't give out our daughters to old men that is old enough to be their grandfather in marriage when they are just five years of age. We allow our daughters to come of age so as to enable them to choose their suitors Themselves.

We Igbos don't suffer from sicknesses like meningitis, leprosy and other nyama nyama diseases like some of them up north do because my land is a blessed by almighty God.

When they were busy calling us all sorts of names (because we Igbos don't reason the way they do) trying to make the gullibles believe that we Igbos love money and that we hate ourselves, we Igbos always have a way of proving them wrong.

When they are busy hating us for no just cause, we are busy making our money even in their backyards.

I always thank almighty God for making me Igbo.

Haters should go and die!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by LuciferAdvocate(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Nooo. it's just the shitty system that favours the Almajiris.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by LuciferAdvocate(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

1 Like

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
I am an Igbo boy I love my tribe.
When others are waiting for government handouts we create wealth.
When others marry many wives we marry only one and give our children the best education that is why we excel in Nigeria and western world.
When we had our land destroyed we picked ourselves up, we traveled out, we stayed back to rebuild it and we singlehandedly did it.
While northern Nigeria are dying everyday because of the poverty they created for themselves we the southern Nigeria keep progressing.
We may be divided but we are progressive.
We don't kill ourselves like wild animals,
We don't bomb ourselves like fools
All this are what is obtainable in the north.

26 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

Was it then an unshitty system that brought Jonathan to power? Perhaps the Almajiris were non existent then.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by LuciferAdvocate(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
WORDWORLD:

Was it then an unshitty system that brought Jonathan to power? Perhaps the Almajiris we non existent then.
loool
But we all know how Jonathan was butted out. This present contraption called Nigeria favours the North big Time. That is why they don't want a break up.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
I am an Igbo boy I love my tribe.
When others are waiting for government handouts we create wealth.
When others marry many wives we marry only one and give our children the best education that is why we excel in Nigeria and western world.
When we had our land destroyed we picked ourselves up, we traveled out, we stayed back to rebuild it and we singlehandedly did it.
While northern Nigeria are dying everyday because of the poverty they created for themselves we the southern Nigeria keep progressing.
We may be divided but we are progressive.
We don't kill ourselves like wild animals,
We don't bomb ourselves like fools
All this are what is obtainable in the north.

YET NOBODY IS MORE PAINED THAT BUHARI WON THIS ELECTION THAN THE IGBO MAN WHO IS SWINGING IN A LIMBO.

BETWEEN BIAFRA AND NIGERIA, BETWEEN 'LEFERUDUM AND ERECTION'. EVEN WHEN THE TWO MAIN CONTENDERS ARE FROM THE NORTH YOU DESPISE. WHAT KIND OF MENTAL CONFUSSION IS THIS?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

loool
But we all know how Jonathan was butted out. This present contraption called Nigeria favours the North big Time. That is why they don't want a break up.

How was he butted in is my CURIOUSITY?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic In Tinubu's Camp Over Peter Obi's Growing Popularity In Lagos (Pictures) / Are Lagos State Politicians Are Mostly Moslem? / South-South Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.