Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Danielle Steel-The GOAT! And Its not particularly close - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Danielle Steel-The GOAT! And Its not particularly close (507 Views)

The Goat: Interesting Things About The Animal / New Book - Lost And Found By Danielle Steel / The Goat Bride (flash Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danielle Steel-The GOAT! And Its not particularly close by Tundesam923(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Danielle steel!!! Greatest author of this modern era or who? Blasphemy is not allowed. "everybody reads Danielle steel" grin grin grin. I can forgive people for going with James patterson ( he's maybe a bit more versatile, but Alex cross has gone cold...go figure. And Michael Bennett series? Boo hoo! Christine feehan? Catherine Coulter? Stephen king? Jude deveraux? Susan Elizabeth Phillips? I don't see it at all..
Re: Danielle Steel-The GOAT! And Its not particularly close by kay29000(m): 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yea...I agree. If it was back in the 90s, I would have said Sidney Sheldon was the GOAT. But Danielle Steel has really been consistent...over 4 decades and counting.
Re: Danielle Steel-The GOAT! And Its not particularly close by Tundesam923(m): 1:51am On Mar 04, 2019
kay29000:
Yea...I agree. If it was back in the 90s, I would have said Sidney Sheldon was the GOAT. But Danielle Steel has really been consistent...over 4 decades and counting.
you can say that again! Sidney Sheldon was unsurpassable in the writing game. "The naked face"? Blew the cap off. "The Stars shine down" amongst many. Nobody writes with such grace again...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 13 / EBIERE BY KARISPEN / My Childhood Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.