Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) (44201 Views)

Tiwa Savage Introduces New Sexy Dance (photos) / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Charles Inojie's Daughter Shows Her Zanku Leg Work Dance Skills (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You are coming to this forum to beg me.

I dont talk much
hahaha, you reside in your face me I face you room and think everyone lives in a slum like you,even in the next three generations you can never reach my level

PS: I dont reside in your sh1thole country. Scum! tongue,continue to wallow in your misery and people around you will keep being happy .
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:06am On Mar 03, 2019
blindjustice13:
hahaha, you reside in your face me I face you room and think everyone lives in a slum like you,even in the next three generations you can never reach my level

PS: I dont reside in your sh1thole country. Scum! tongue,continue to wallow in your misery and people around you will keep being happy .

Relax!

You will testify.
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by hakinze00(m): 8:09am On Mar 03, 2019
blindjustice13:
Do you know.the meaning of sarcasm?
sarcasm means "to use irony to mock or convey contempt" it has the same meaning as mockery ,redicule,sneering,scorn,taunting. So tell me why a normal human being will feel contempt at the sight of another person being happy?.

Sarcasm is an ironic or satirical remark that seems to be praising someone or something but is really taunting or cutting

Let's assume its sarcasm, did you have a good laugh at someone wishing to introduce sorrow into another person's life because they are too happy? If you did,then you need therapy . Its that serious, no sane human being should find that funny.

well sarcasm can come in different forms even some people make a laugh about it but if truly the poster was really wishing her bad then I take back my words
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Relax!

You will testify.
hahahhaha, miserable low life. Your only escape from your misery is suicide, you better get on with it and stop dragging oxygen with useful people . tongue tongue
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 8:16am On Mar 03, 2019
hakinze00:
well sarcasm can come in different forms even some people make a laugh about it but if truly the poster was really wishing her bad then I take back my words
Evil people, disrespectful people even insane people now hide under sarcasm. Know when to draw the line else we will all allow and give license to foolishness and stupidity. Have a nice day.
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by Toluhwanie(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2019
AllenSpencer:
She is too happy
I need to put her case up in our next meeting

We will introduce a little sorrow into her life
Your stupidity is like Zee world,Extraordinary Everyday!!
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2019
scave:
A man sits on the balcony having drinks with his wife, and he says, “I love you!”
the wife asks, “Is that you or the beer talking?”
He replies, “It’s me… and am talking to the beer
grin grin grin grin. Why u dey derail the topic na?

Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by scave(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin grin. Why u dey derail the topic na?

if nobody can create a tread and mention my name why I no derail am, person wey them dey mention self fit no dey NL
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by Lummy001(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
Gwizatasie:
You and your generation shall see sorrow, if you're not happy about someone else's happiness...#IDIOT.

chai..you've taken it too personal grin
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by Tabitha03(f): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Beautiful mama
Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Yewandequeen:
she does wear it just that you didn't notice until now.
Okay, I thought she does not wear it, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 04, 2019
Money money money for her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold In Loved-up Photo / Tonto Dikeh In Kenya As Fans Take Selfie With Her / Pat Attang Stuns In Hot Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.