Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

“alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – (1117 Views)

Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Chesan Nze: I Can’t Marry A Salary Earner; Sex Is 80% Important / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – by scottofficail: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Delectable Actress, Lizzy Anjorin has once again explained her relationship with the Alaafin of Oyo; Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, denying reports that the monarch may have taken her as his new wife.
According to the actress, ‘for those that are curious that maybe I’m his wife, for your information, he can’t marry a woman that is not a virgin. Alafin is not OBA shakushaku’.
She went on to say, ‘for those that don’t like me or pick on me it’s because your internal and spiritual eyes are not functioning.

continue reading through the link below

https://socialnoted..com/2019/01/alaafin-of-oyo-cant-marry-woman-that-is.html

Re: “alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – by scottofficail: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: “alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – by scottofficail: 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: “alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – by donstan18: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bad market for 99% of Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: “alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – by Gentleziggy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
She is equally telling us that she is not a virgin.but that doesn't mean that the traditional ruler no dey "till the already tilled ground nau"
Re: “alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – by scottofficail: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: “alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – by scottofficail: 6:09am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: “alaafin Of Oyo Can’t Marry A Woman That Is Not A Virgin” – by scottofficail: 3:12pm On May 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Trolls Miracle After He Denied Telling Nina That Alex And Tobi / Video Of Moment Hushpuppi Fell During Fight With Dharmierichie In Dubai / TRENDING: Nigerian Who Ordered Soyinka Out Of His Seat Breaks Silence, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.