Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos (2525 Views)

Davido's Elder Brother, Adewale And His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photo / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by G1STM0RE: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
GistMore.com

Yoruba actor Adeniyi Johnson and his girlfriend, Ebun shares loved up pictures. He wrote; 'My best friend and I'

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/actor-adeniyi-johnson-and-his-girlfriend-loved-up-in-new-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by G1STM0RE: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2019

Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by Nickijoy(f): 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cute sad
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Nice tho
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by Prettyvicc: 5:14am On Mar 03, 2019
smiley
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by tohyorsih(f): 7:57am On Mar 03, 2019
why their nose con be like this naw?
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by youngberry001(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2019
tohyorsih:
why their nose con be like this naw?
how u want then to be like fowl tail
Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2019
Toyin Abraham right now................

Re: Actor Adeniyi Johnson And His Girlfriend Loved-up In New Photos by CastedGist: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

My Curvy Big As$ Is My Talent – Moesha Boduong Jabs Critics / UniIlorin Student In The Viral Crying Meme Reveals The Story Behind It / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Marlians Day With Customized Shirt. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.