Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Do You Love Money Or Are You Indifferent. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Love Money Or Are You Indifferent. (206 Views)

If You Love Money...learn How To Make Money / What's The Cost Implications Of Taking Loan From Easy Money Or Low Credit Online / Access Bank, Please Return My Money Or Visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Money Or Are You Indifferent. by Saltoflife: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
This will be short.

Everyone had heard that the love of money is evil. But we all love what money can do or what it buys.

So do you love money?
If YES why are you not looking for it?

Have you reasoned if you're looking for it the wrong way or the low yielding way?

I started looking for money from age 7 years . I had done a decent job at it and grown in bounds.

What's your story? DO YOU LOVE MONEY?

Let me know what you think.

(1) (Reply)

Online Book Tours And Why You Should Do Them / Solutions To Life Threatening Problems / Free Export Combo Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.