Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

For Beginners! How To Make $3 To $5 Per Hour Discussing About Bitcoins - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Beginners! How To Make $3 To $5 Per Hour Discussing About Bitcoins (355 Views)

Nigerians Got Richer As Income Per Capita Surges To $5,250 In 2021 - World Bank / Affiliate Marketing For Beginners: How To Make Your First Sales Online / Forbes: Dangote’s Wealth Dips By $2b, Adenuga‘s Up By $3.9b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Beginners! How To Make $3 To $5 Per Hour Discussing About Bitcoins by TrevorFitness: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
In my last thread, I talked about a way to make money and sent the details via email because I wanted it to be private. Not to get saturated. However, some delusional people called me names. Therefore, I am posting the method here for all to see.

METHOD: Run Advertising in your signature on BitcoinTalk.

BitcoinTalk is a leading forum focused on Bitcoin. There you discuss everything bitcoin, everything cryptocurrency and everything blockchain. They have what is called Signature Ad Campaigns. Users use their BitcoinTalk signature to advertise a product and get paid for every post they write. You can make between $3 and $5 per hour if you are very active and posting well. The advertisers are right there on the forum. They are
coordinated by BitcoinTalk itself. The advertisers pay into BitcoinTalk escrow before ads are run. From the escrow, the money is released to you when you post. That way, you are sure of getting paid.

To quality to run signature campaigns, your account must attain a certain membership level. If your account has not reached that level, you will not be assigned any signature campaigns. Low level members don't get paid for posts.

To get your account to a high level, you must have posted a lot of posts. And the account should be of a certain age. Creating your account is free, then you can start building. You only have to spend your time. If you want to hasten the process, you can look for high level BitcoinTalk accounts to buy. Some sellers sell for $50. With such accounts, you can start running signature campaigns almost immediately.

This is the same info I sent in my email. I didn't ask anyone to pay for any info. I shared for free. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: For Beginners! How To Make $3 To $5 Per Hour Discussing About Bitcoins by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2019
Thanks buddy.

Please I need info on how to get a foreign ID for website verification which do not include the US.

Please help.
musicsleek @ gmail

wink

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas For Introverts @$1000 Or Less / I’ll Personally Coach You For Free To Be Self Employed / Need A Side Hustle? Hop In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.