Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983 (44569 Views)

Nairalanders, I Need A Sewing Machine. Kindly Help / 1983 Class: Ics Great Ahiaeke Inaugurates National Exco As Barr. Vincent Dike E / Achievements Of Lateef Jakande's Government From October 1979 To December 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983 by takeover2020(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Good Morning Everyone
Happy Election
How would you like to make MONEY from the things you already have at home and you consider them as junk but don't know its your ticket to a great financial life.

I discussed this with a friend at my office early last year and didn't know how to go about it.

I had the things to use and make serious money but didn't know how to go about them, so I should them off to a buyer for as low as #100 "can you imagine that?" Even though they were much.

If you are interested in having a side hustle that's legit and doesn't disturb your day to day job, then I'm talking to you.

This Business is called SILVER EXTRACTION BUSINESS

extract the silver from the things in your house, melt it, sell it and receive your money immediately.

We will tell you the things you
HAVE AT HOME THAT ARE SILVER,

HOW TO EXTRACT THEM (D CHEMICAL), *you can't get the chemical info anywhere

WHOM TO SELL IT TO IN NIGERIA (CONTACTS)
as you smile continuously to the bank.

If you are interested let us know
Takeover2020@gmail.com

Your condemned CDs at home have SILVER

Your spoilt laptop Hard Drives have SILVER

COINS you have being throwing away have SILVER

AND MANY MORE OBJECTS IN YOUR HOME

SILVER EXTRACTION BUSINESS
easy way to get real cash

We have put together a set of (10) videos we did while extracting the silvers, plus the chemical used and we will let you know whom to sell them too.

All these in Silver Extraction Business for just #4,999

Take advantage of this business this year

Takeover2020@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.