Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) (39390 Views)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by dayleke: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
Wetin new?
No be dis our Naija?

"Ma lo nagere L'Eko o....

That woman too dey jump na...
O n be ibe scout...

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Athena4: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
psalmsmiles:
my point is people should learn to stay in their limits.. Don`t push a person if you wouldn`t want to be pushed back. Insults were enough na plus if you check am e no go pass 200 naira change
Yeah I get ur point. Aggression is a requirement in Lagos Sha. But if na you,u go leave ur "small change" comot? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Antipob777(f): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Like if she is Igbo and Share if she is Yoruba
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Chubhie: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mad people full Lagos. It's like a culture- disease of the mind and highly contagious. You can't be there and not become.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by YoungVikito(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
See this one

Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Zzyy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
I like dis kind of ladies
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by meobizy(f): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Only one slap will factory-reset her back to her female default.
I don’t blame the bikeman.
There are too many pussywhipped males ready to jump into her defence regardless of her being the perpetrator.
The same happens in this forum everyday.
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by blingxx(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
EmmySmiles:
Make she try am for Abuja...her body go tell her. Hausa boys go show her papper

Forget jhor... In Lagos many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
If you must hop on okada,ladies please hold your exact change. If your agreement is 50 naira,give him the exact 50 naira and if its 100naira give him 100 naira.okada men have the propensity to be violent and abusive considering the fact that they're suffer heads and frustrated. They labor so much under the scorching sun and rain and earn so little and on top of that still get harassed by police,lastma,agbero,vio etc.

They don't mind dragging you to their level so its you that should respect yourself
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by magiki(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilmax:
if them slap am now she go shout I'm "female"
Or people will say u dey beat person wife. Rubbish
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by magiki(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
She's a customer.
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by adekalumichael: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is disgraceful. Well such is expected in a country where below half of it's population can't meet up with $20 daily.
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chubhie:
Mad people full Lagos. It's like a culture- disease of the mind and highly contagious. You can't be there and not become.

There's a local saying "were lo ke gbe l'eko" meaning only a mad person can survive Lagos. You need to have dual personalities, the normal for normal people, the crazy for crazy people.
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Chubhie: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
sexybaby22:

There's a local saying "were lo ke gbe l'eko" meaning only a mad person can survive Lagos. You need to have dual personalities, the normal for normal people, the crazy for crazy people.
You stay there too shocked
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chubhie:

You stay there too shocked

Yes ooo.

Was a normal way of life for me till I served in Abuja. Then I realised that Lagos life is stress.

1 Like

Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Varro56(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chelsea82:
Viral video of a Nigerian Lady who allegedly attacked okada man in Ikorodu Lagos State today.

See more photos below and watch video below

Gist via.. http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-lady-attacked-okada-man-over.html?m=1
Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by stanliwise(m): 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
psalmsmiles:
if he had pushed her back in the chest, they would scream "assault"
what a world!
it is called the tales of double standard which occur when two or more things are not seen as equal in a particular context.
Just because you were bitten by a Dog does not mean you have to go and bite the dog.
This tales is also a prove that a man is not a woman (although equal sha in term of other things).
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by checkolatunji: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
Pls peeps any body knows platform for quick loan of 250k with reasonable Interest Rate? Need one tomorrow

Thanks
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Chubhie: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
sexybaby22:

Yes ooo.

Was a normal way of life for me till I served in Abuja. Then I realised that Lagos life is stress.
That's great. You made the right decision.
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Reeberry: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:

Let's be sincere; Yoruba women are braver than
their men.
Guy, you too dry.
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Mankosi: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Must u post anything on the Internet? If u are looking for news then go to Borno and u will capture live shootings there.
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by usj(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chucks1989:

Four Female Robbers invaded two guys room at Ekosodin yesterday and collected their phones and money, as they were about to leave, one of the guys screamed "una nor dey rape person?"
���
Bros abeg you wan kill me with laugh?
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
/
Funny thing will be settling with the okada man only to realize that the bag she dropped has disappeared.

Pennywise; pound foolish?

/
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by MightySparrow: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:

Let's be sincere; Yoruba women are braver than
their men.
And your brave fathers submitted their weapons to OBJ and Black Scorpion. Werei
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Klassik22: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Shameless girl ��
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by gebest: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
instead of you to go and settle dem, u are busy filming.
Re: Lady Fights Okada Man Over Change In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Instead of her to use Gokada she's there showcasing her mumuness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banker Arrested Over Rep’s Death / Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials) / Boy Wrongly Labeled A Yahoo Boy Strips Unclad In Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.