Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' (22315 Views)

NBC Shuts Vision FM For Discussing Rufai Abubakar's Reappointment / Ortom To EFCC: Begin Security Vote Probe From Presidency / NBC Shuts Down REACH FM, Okorocha's Radio Station In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by Goddyj(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Now, I pity the Zombies : tongue
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by calberian: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
OmoManU:
What's the essence of power without usage,its all politics.... PDP are in for a long thing in this second term. It's an elitist fight, we the common man will just be looking at them

You don't ignore traffic laws simply cos you're a 30-ton truck.
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by Dottore: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
case1497:
Why don't u share the freebies to to your siblings and girlfriends. They can even resel and make money abi dem like poverty

1 Like

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
where are the buharists na p.s come and defend him before we give him fatality
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
where are the buharists na p.s come and defend him before we give him fatality
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by albaniy1: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
very good move from d presidency[b] NEXT LEVEL[/b]

Close and deal with any idiotic media house that try any shiiiit we are with u

RADIO Biafra in my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by rexwalters: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
BigBashiru:

Not just the media but also NGOs with a new NGO bill that has passed second reading aimed at fully controlling ngos in the country.
Mumu is it President Buhari that sponsored the bill?or was the second reading of the bill done @ Aso Rock?
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by Adamsynox(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
stephleena:
If only the jihadist, acts and responds quickly to other important issues,like he does to opposition and criticisms,Nigeria would have been in a better place..

But he's deaf and dumb, and only hears the voice of dealing with opponents. oponu
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by BigBashiru: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
rexwalters:
Mumu is it President Buhari that sponsored the bill?or was the second reading of the bill done @ Aso Rock?

The apc elements in the Senate sponsored the bill. To consolidate this, the incoming Senate is APC majority so these undemocratic bills and more will now pass without hinderance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by rexwalters: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:
where are the buharists na
p.s come and defend him before we give him fatality
Zombie try and get some sense,ignorance is a disease,why mention the name of the commander in chief in such garbage?Is the National Broadcasting Commission under the presidency?.
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by RayIdss: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
In the meantime check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xNYtw5KDU

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by CCSN: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
They allowed him, and he forced self on us. Definitely 9ja have started feeling the heat of NEXTLEVEL..
Earlier the courts define this election robbery the best for 9ja, courts should be bold like Kenya courts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by Printerscanner: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Buhari is a dictator, so what are you going to do about that? If you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by AfonjaConehead: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
stephleena:
If only the jihadist, acts and responds quickly to other important issues,like he does to opposition and criticisms,Nigeria would have been in a better place..

But he's deaf and dumb, and only hears the voice of dealing with opponents. oponu
You spoke my mind.

He only acts fast and efficient when pursuing rats and cockroaches he perceives as opposition,what a loser of a president. The country is toast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by ogatboy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
OmoManU:
What's the essence of power without usage,its all politics.... PDP are in for a long thing in this second term. It's an elitist fight, we the common man will just be looking at them

When two elephants fight, the ground suffers. Na the common man get the suffer. They their make pant dey wear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by bejeria101(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Next level studity!
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by OmoManU: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
ogatboy:

When two elephants fight, the ground suffers. Na the common man get the suffer. They their make pant dey wear you
Says who? How has there friendships benefitted us over the years
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by derancle: 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
#NEXT LEVEL
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by yemi15(m): 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin

Them don start o.. By their fruits we have known them. Sorry to say it: Nigeria is now into full blown dictatorship...

But but our people wanted next level, well welcome to next level of dictatorship!
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by yemi15(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
neighbourhud:
Next devil... Sorry, I meant next level jare cheesy grin cheesy

grin
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by yemi15(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Dshocker:
They were shut down,all because they were saying the truth..... How did i find myself in a country like Nigeria

The rhetorical question most of us sane Nigerians are asking, the billion dollar question
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by yemi15(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
senatepresido:
when the wicked rules
The people groan, are we not groaning already? SMH.
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by Song67: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
See below

Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by pesuwe(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
it's 101.9 jay FM not 101.5 highland FM, no wonder for the past few days now they have not been operational. OK oh we are watching.
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by showafrica(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigeria sitting on a time bomb.. E get where e go reach, riot go start.
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by JeogahII(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2019
A beg reopen that radio station o. Lalong is scare he will be defeated in the forth election, that prompted the antidemocratic move. I love and listen to Jay FM #istandwithJayFM
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by awuf2008: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigerians should expect re introduction of dreaded decree 2 of 1983 when pmb was the head of state.
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by Alcacer47: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
See these pained Igbos masturbating all over this thread as if that will gv Atiku the return ticket, nonsense....all your ploy to tarnish Buhari's name before elections didn't work, why would it now?i lived in Jos for a while and I can confidently say this news is fake cos even if the station was shut down, it wasn't for the reasons given and for all those brainwashed biafrans who don't know, Jos north which is the capital of plateau state is a Hausa/Fulani/Muslim dominated area hence an apc territory
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by EmekaBlue(m): 1:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Herdsmen:
Full autocracy...

General Buhari..loading...?..

Pls where is fayose grin

Everywhere don quite....

Elrufia for 2023....

Nigeria must be great..
so its el rufia next grin..northerners u guys ehn...power only belongs north i guess
Re: NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' by EmekaBlue(m): 1:17am On Mar 04, 2019
Alcacer47:
See these pained Igbos masturbating all over this thread as if that will gv Atiku the return ticket, nonsense....all your ploy to tarnish Buhari's name before elections didn't work, why would it now?i lived in Jos for a while and I can confidently say this news is fake cos even if the station was shut down, it wasn't for the reasons given and for all those brainwashed biafrans who don't know, Jos north which is the capital of plateau state is a Hausa/Fulani/Muslim dominated area hence an apc territory
why do u guys think anybody who says d sad truth about dis ur lord buhari is igbo...do u knw how many tribes r not happy with ur skinny mallam?! na waa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa / Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.