Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die (1920 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die by Victory1989(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2019
A Congolese guy in Oregon poisoned by his wife coz of the tax return & she recorded him while he’s dying

Source

http://www.jarahgist.com/video-congolese-man-struggled-for-his-life-while-his-wife-recorded/

Re: Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die by manmoraskk: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2019
God safe us from the hand of a wicked lover

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die by zolajpower: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2019
A misleading post , who kills who now ? From ur heading a woman killed her husband,put ur write-up states the diff .

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die by Victory1989(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
zolajpower:
A misleading post , who kills who now ? From ur heading a woman killed her husband,put ur write-up states the diff .
, please watch the video to get an in-depth
Re: Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die by zolajpower: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2019
Victory1989:
, please watch the video to get an in-depth
Nope , I can't clique on link to watch video on Nairaland .
Re: Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die by Laurasky: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hi victory.Saw your comments on here about AR and all .I really don’t understand how this forum works.please get back to me .we need to talk ASAP thanks.08131942684
Re: Wife Kills Husband And Record Him Die by Victory1989(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Laurasky:
Hi victory.Saw your comments on here about AR and all .I really don’t understand how this forum works.please get back to me .we need to talk ASAP thanks.08131942684

Where are you now

(1) (Reply)

Invictusobi: Why Nigerians Should Not Blame Forbes, Atiku, BBC, Bella Etc / BREAKING!!! Confusion As Security Officers Kill Another Person In Aba (pix) / Israeli Teenager Gang Raped By Thirty Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.