Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

South African Visa. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Visa. (17641 Views)

South African Visa: Study Permit Or Visitors Visa / How Can I Get A South African Visa by August? / South African Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2010
hadexman:

There is no sense in everything you write, backward animal!

Every criminal says that.
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2010
justwise:

Every criminal says that.

Every backward animal says that,
Re: South African Visa. by jot01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2010
justwise:

Tell me how this work: If i apply for SA visa through you, then you will include one yr Ghanaian resident permit?

@ Justfool ,Now you wanna insult this person trying to do his own Business?

You this guy no get work nii, abi dem don send you for school, Owo coperative ti Jo nooo
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
jot01:

@ Justfool ,Now you wanna insult this person trying to do his own Business?

You this guy no get work nii, abi dem don send you for school, Owo coperative ti Jo nooo

Show me the insult in that post you quoted.
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
justwise:

Show me the insult in that post you quoted.

Justwise don't mind jot1. He forgot you are a backward animal hahahahahahaha. justfool
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
hadexman:

Justwise don't mind jot1. He forgot you are a backward animal hahahahahahaha. justfool

Is this prince4lif one of ur IDs?
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2010
justwise:

Is this prince4lif one of your IDs?

No it's one of queen4lif passport. Or go and ask Google for answer. Backward animal!
Re: South African Visa. by aroy1: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
justwise is just-mentally-retarded

I once held you in high esteem but now, clearly, you are even more retarded than all those scammers. I think you need an EEG test.

You did call me a fool and scammer when I offered to link an innocent poster with an helper. Only an insane person would do that.
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2010
aroy1:

justwise is just-mentally-retarded

I once held you in high esteem but now, clearly, you are even more retarded than all those scammers. I think you need an EEG test.

You did call me a fool and scammer when I offered to link an innocent poster with an helper. Only an insane person would do that.

This is the issue you are refering to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=89378.msg6743376#msg6743376, for God sake! why would you want to link the poster to 'high' ranking officer? nobody need a connection to get e-passport, we Nigerians look for every little opportunity to ask for bribe, ask pple to pay for something. I don't give a monkey what you think about me cos it will not stop me for a minute from speaking out.
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

This is the issue you are refering to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=89378.msg6743376#msg6743376, for God sake! why would you want to link the poster to 'high' ranking officer? nobody need a connection to get e-passport, we Nigerians look for every little opportunity to ask for bribe, ask pple to pay for something. I don't give a monkey what you think about me cos it will stop me for a minute from speaking out.

Then you take to the street, goto every passport offices and embassies in Nigeria to stop bribery and fraud not on the internet. Why hiding behind computers? you coward and backward animal. Fool!
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

Then you take to the street, goto every passport offices and embassies in Nigeria to stop bribery and fraud not on the internet. Why hiding behind computers? you coward and backward animal. Fool!

I have to start somewhere and internet is not a bad channel to use.

People like you complain about how corrupt Nigeria and Nigerians are but still support and engage in it.
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

I have to start somewhere and internet is not a bad channel to use.

People like you complain about how corrupt Nigeria and Nigerians are but still support and engage in it.

You are insane! If i where you, I will educated people to stay back at home invest their money in Nigeria instead of going abroad hoping to see greener pasture and if you are wise as you claim to be, you won't just sit back there and accuse everyone who post on the site of been a scammer.

You backward head did not tell you to investigate issue before judgment? You are not wise, very foolish!
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2010
You are the same person that will reply on US visa. South Africa Visa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Dubai, e.t.c like as if you know everything. What piss me off about you is that fact that you claim to be clever when you not, looking for dignity over there internet which gives you absolutely nothing but a waste of time.

Animal!
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

You are insane! If i where you, I will educated people to stay back at home invest their money in Nigeria instead of going abroad hoping to see greener pasture and if you are wise as you claim to be, you won't just sit back there and accuse everyone who post on the site of been a scammer.
You backward head did not tell you to investigate issue before judgment? You are not wise, very foolish!
And why did you not stay back in Nigeria? Some pple leave Nigeria for many reasons and may go back to start up something good but how will somebody go back to invest in a corrupt system?

hadexman are you stupi.d or something? DO you really think b4 you write? Why do you keep contradicting urself?
Go through many posts in ur profile from 2009, are you not the SAME person fighting dubious travel agents here UNTILL i busted you as ONE OF THEM?
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

You are the same person that will reply on US visa. South Africa Visa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Dubai, e.t.c like as if you know everything. What piss me off about you is that fact that you claim to be clever when you not, looking for dignity over there internet which gives you absolutely nothing but a waste of time.

Animal!

Your crying blood cos i busted you last year as a thief then u went into hiding and came out now to shout.
Nonsense, you are just making fool of urself.
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

And why did you not stay back in Nigeria? Some pple leave Nigeria for many reasons and may go back to start up something good but how will somebody go back to invest in a corrupt system?

hadexman are you stupi.d is something? DO you really think b4 you write? Why do you keep contradicting urself?
Go through many posts in your profile from 2009, are you not the SAME person fighting dubious travel agents here UNTILL i busted you as ONE OF THEM?

Fu****ck off, you are a backward animal. Yes, i fight dubious agents but i realize one as to be wise about it not just accussing innocent people about their intentions. Some agents are real, you come out here and tell people not to use agent, are you their God Why not leave people to their own opinion? and what did you burst about me? Why didn't you charge me to court? You so proud of your shi***t aren't you God! you need to grow man, you are just a little boy!
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

Your crying blood cos i busted you last year as a thief then u went into hiding and came out now to shout.

Who is making a fool of who? As anyone here accused me of scamming him/her? OMG! you need to grown justfoolish.
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

Fu****ck off, you are a backward animal. Yes, i fight dubious agents but i realize one as to be wise about it not just accussing innocent people about their intentions. Some agents are real, you come out here and tell people not to use agent, are you their God Why not leave people to their own opinion? and what did you burst about me? Why didn't you charge me to court? You so proud of your shi***t aren't you God! you need to grow man, you are just a little boy!

No you stopped after i exposed you. FACT
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

Everyone on this site know you are a fool, some don't even want you to respond to their post becos you have no good to share. You are the one making a fool of yourself, you need to think boy think!
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

No you stopped after i exposed you. FACT

OK i stop, so what again? O boy! this guy you are so backward! Shaiii!!!
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

Your fraudulent activities in SA  will catch up with you soon. Keep talking rubbish.

Have you busted that justwise in Essex?
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 9:59am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

Your fraudulent activities in SA  will catch up with you soon. Keep talking rubbish.

Have you busted that justwise in Essex?

For once in your lifetime, write something reasonable, stop making a fool of yourself on the internet my boy. Stop accusing people blindly. Your life needs spiritual attention and you know what? I have enough time for your shit? You always think people will leave this site for you Lol, Anytime you post rubbish here, i will oppose you. Backward animal.
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

Everyone on this site know you are a fool, some don't even want you to respond to their post becos you have no good to share. You are the one making a fool of yourself, you need to think boy think!

No they  can't respond cos they can't defend their dubious post and they are pple like you, they rather run away than answer a simple question which every genuine business man will do
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

No they  can't respond cos they can't defend their dubious post and they are pple like you, they rather run away than answer a simple question which every genuine business man will do

You have never asked a question nicely, you just jump into the hot oil reason is the fact that you are a backward animal.
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

For once in your lifetime, write something reasonable, stop making a fool of yourself on the internet my boy. Stop accusing people blindly. Your life needs spiritual attention and you know what? I have enough time for your poo? You always think people will leave this site for you Lol, Anytime you post rubbish here, i will oppose you. Backward animal.

Yes i still maintain my comment about ur dubious internet business in SA and you want to bring ur family to SA? You want to disgrace them when the police run you up right infront of them?
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

You have never asked a question nicely, you just jump into the hot oil reason is the fact that you are a backward animal.

As you can see, i don't have any respect for dubious individuals like you, you shamed Nigeria and Nigerians, you are the reason why South Africans hate us.
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

Yes i still maintain my comment about your dubious internet business in SA and you want to bring your family to SA? You want to disgrace them when the police run you up right infront of them?

LOL, i see you are running out of words, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, it's my life and family, it's none of your Goddame business. If you feel the challenge, then take just one of your family to the UK and see how it feels. Backward animal!
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

LOL, i see you are running out of words, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, it's my life and family, it's none of your Goddame business. If you feel the challenge, then take just one of your family to the UK and see how it feels. Backward animal!

You have no respect for anyone not even your parent, so don't come pretend. Do British citizen like you? No they don't! Backward animal.
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

I feel sorry for them, have you told them what u do? Living on stolen money, dirty business, lying to them that you are into real business.
Your days will be numbered pretty soon.
Re: South African Visa. by justwise(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2010
hadexman:

You have no respect for anyone not even your parent, so don't come pretend. Do British citizen like you? No they don't! Backward animal.

I have loads of respect for every decent Nigerian (you not included) Yes British pple like me unlike you in SA stealing from innocent pple.
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

I feel sorry for them, have you told them what u do? Living on stolen money, dirty business, lying to them that you are into real business.
Your days will be numbered pretty soon.

Have you told your parents how you make a fool of yourself on the internet? Have you told them they are just wasting their hard earn money becos you are insane? Your parent must be stupid to have allowed you how of Nigeria. If i see then, I will punish them.
Re: South African Visa. by hadexman(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2010
justwise:

I have loads of espect for every decent Nigerian (you not included) Yes British pple like me unlike you in SA stealing from innocent pple.

You not, do you count yourself human? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Animal!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Container Truck Tumbles In Apapa Lagos (photos) / Nigeria’s Green Africa Airways Orders 100 Boeing 737 Max 8 / Worlds Biggest Snake Killed In Africa (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.