Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Harold Hill Stabbing: Woman Tried To Save Jodie Chesney - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harold Hill Stabbing: Woman Tried To Save Jodie Chesney (248 Views)

Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) / Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / Just In - Floyd Mayweather's Daughter Arrested For Stabbing Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harold Hill Stabbing: Woman Tried To Save Jodie Chesney by saeedhub: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Police stated Jodie Chesney died on the scene

A mom who tried to save lots of the lifetime of a 17-year-old woman stabbed to dying in east London was “shocked” by the quantity of blood, her husband has stated.

Teresa Farenden, 49, heard screams within the park and rushed to offer first support to Jodie Chesney, placing her within the restoration place.

However Jodie died at the scene in St Neots Highway, Harold Hill, at about 21:30 GMT on Friday.

Police have urged potential witnesses to come back ahead.

Picture caption

A playground within the park has been the main target of forensic invesitgations

Mr Farenden, 54. stated when his spouse obtained to the scene she “requested if all the things was alright and one of many boys stated ‘no, my girlfriend has been stabbed'”.

He added: “She put her within the restoration place and waited for the ambulance to show up. I feel she tried to resuscitate her.

Read More HERE

(1) (Reply)

Lagos2019: Celebrities Raises Concern Over Battle For Soul Of Lagos / Jaguda Pipu Don Shoot House Of Reps Member Kill For Oyo / Intresting Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.