Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (487 Views)

Used Cloths Sold In Boutiques As New / Perfume Bags and Shoes (Pics) / Make You Customers Look Good From your Stores And Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by omosiano(m): 7:06am On Mar 03, 2019
I need advice on how to start a boutique.precisely,advice on where to buy the clothes and shoes from.Like maybe somewhere in lagos or in togo or ghana or cotonou or maybe outside africa or something.am not looking to start big time,am just looking to give it a try with about 100,000 naira for the clothes and shoes only because i am not planning on starting with a shop.I would sell from home and if everything turns out very well i could move in to a shop.
The fact that i said give it a try doesnt mean i have money to waste,its just something i have always wanted to do and i am ready to give up 100,000 to test run it.
I would appreciate if you don't spend much time advicing me on the factors to consider,what i am interested in right now is the source,where exactly,not ideas,the exact place i can get it,if possible,contact information.(wholesale source,the place where all them boutiques in lagos and ibadan and other places get their goods from)
i would honestly appreciate the kind of replies i asked for
thank you nairalanders.
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by Apus: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2019
It would be better to source your goods locally with that amount. Eko Idumota comes to mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Female Shoes For Sale. / Buy Quality Fabrics And Get Free Delivery Nationwide / In Need Of A Good Fairly Used Sewing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.