Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Wish To Goto Church But I Cant. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish To Goto Church But I Cant. (201 Views)

WHY Must You Goto Church On Dec 31st Night??? / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Goto Church But I Cant. by MrHandsome2013: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2019
For the past two months, i have not been in church because i have not redeemed the pledge i made for the growth of the church.. pls if this post really touch you and you wish to assist me in paying please do.. We are one body in christ.
Re: I Wish To Goto Church But I Cant. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
For the past two months, i have not been in church because i have not redeemed the pledge i made for the growth of the church.. pls if this post really touch you and you wish to assist me in paying please do.. We are one body in christ.
You made a pledge, you are asking others to pay for you. You dont read your bible,and obviously you're wasting your time in church. For a pledge that can't be fulfilled is null and void. To think because of that you avoid church...
Abeg make I comot for this thread....
It irritates me

(1) (Reply)

The End Of The World / Not Just A "Father" / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/03/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.