Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

BUHARI vs NEPOTISM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI vs NEPOTISM (1645 Views)

Open Bidding VS Nepotism: Remita VS Alpha Beta Consulting Commission Percentage / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / Lagos-Benin Expressway: Buhari Vs. Jonathan, Who Did It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2019
President Muhammad Buhari has appointed a new Acting Comptroller General (CG) of the Federal Fire Service (FFF) in the person of Liman AIhaji Ibrahim.
Ibrahim takes over from Mr Joseph Anebi.
Before his appointment, Ibrahim was the Assistant Comptroller General in charge of Policy, Regulatory and Inspectorate.
The FFF Public Relations Officer, Anani Danlami confirmed the development to The Nation, on Friday.

Next Level of nepotism for another 4 years still LOADING kiss
P. S : If you are a doubting Thomas,
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by dukeprince50: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2019
u will wail for the next four years, oga move on
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by MalcoImX: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Is it also nepotism when Emefiele replaced Sanusi as CBN governor?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2019
MalcoImX:
Is it also nepotism when Emefiele replaced Sanusi as CBN governor?
Can you compare it with the rate at which Buhari does his??
Pls another sane person should reply this bigot.
OVER AND OUT
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
u will wail for the next four years, oga move on
Ok Ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by dukeprince50: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

Ok Ma
lol, didn't even care to check the gender, thought op was a male. Good morning

1 Like

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
lol, didn't even care to check the gender, thought op was a male. Good morning
Lolz
Morning
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by seunfly: 10:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Bros their is no difference btw Buhari and Jonathan, the evidence is everywhere, 70% of Jonathan's appointment was south, southeast got 50% of such appointment, southsouth got 35% and southwest got the remaining 15%
You can Google it by yourself, we can keep deceiving ourselves but the truth is always there for those who really cares for it.
Sometimes I think we people from south are hypocrite,
we gives reasons why we deserves it if our son is doing it and we shout at the top of our voice if their son does the same. The funny thing is that both side did not really benefits from this things except the elites who got those appointments for their own pocket.
If you doubt, this are linjs. https://www.nairaland.com/2579454/lopsided-appointments-northern-elders-release

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/06/lopsided-appointments-northerns-elders-blast-critics-release-list-of-jonathans-appointees/amp/

lilianofentseSA:

OVER AND OUT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:
Bros their is no difference btw Buhari and Jonathan, the evidence is everywhere, 70% of Jonathan's appointment was south, southeast got 50% of such appointment, southsouth got 35% and southwest got the remaining 15%
You can Google it by yourself, we can keep deceiving ourselves but the truth is always there for those who really cares for it.
Sometimes I think we people from south are hypocrite,
we gives reasons why we deserves it if our son is doing it and we shout at the top of our voice if their son does the same. The funny thing is that both side did not really benefits from this things except the elites who got those appointments for their own pocket.
If you doubt, this are linjs. https://www.nairaland.com/2579454/lopsided-appointments-northern-elders-release

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/06/lopsided-appointments-northerns-elders-blast-critics-release-list-of-jonathans-appointees/amp/

The truth is dat Nigeria needs better leaders or else splitting apart could ensue soonest.
Ps i am not a bros
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

The truth is dat Nigeria needs better leaders or else splitting apart could ensue soonest.
Ps i am not a bros
where are from? The east undecided
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by MalcoImX: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

OVER AND OUT
Is it nepotistic for Godwin Emefiele to have replaced Sanusi Lamido Sanusi; that's just the question, and Yes or No would do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
where are from? The east undecided
Nope
Part Nigerian with a dad from SE
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

Nope
Ok smiley forgive me for asking ,your mom what country is she from? embarassed
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2019
BornagainThief:
Ok smiley forgive me for asking ,your mom what country is she from? embarassed
South Africa
Pretoria
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

South Africa
Pretoria
Ok. smiley
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2019
MalcoImX:
Is nepotistic for Godwin Emefiele to have replaced Sanusi Lamido Sanusi; that's just the question, and Yes or No would do?
Yes but I think atiku would have reduced nepotism seeing as his VP was from the East
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by seunfly: 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sorry about bros thing, I hope I can address u as sis?
Now the question is who is a better leaders? Is it the person we and our favorite political party supports irrespective of their bad past or present?
Is it the person who comes from our side irrespective of their character or behaviors?
Is it the person who is ready to executes all the necessary decisions for Nigeria to move forward irrespective of the party, region, religion or otherwise?
Your pick will tell you where we v gotten it wrong.

Another thing is the shout of division of the country, when our person is in power and all the major polical position, power and national cake is in our hands, we keep quiet, we will dominates Abuja with the attitude of we own Nigeria, everywhere you see boys with one political group on the street blasting phyno with the loudest noise, I'm going to villa will be our boys bragging stuff and all the new land and purchase in Abuja will be our elites, then we don't ear a thing about division of this country, however after losing all this preveledges and others gained we starts our shout again. Who will take that serious?
This division talk looks like a move to blackmail people to dance to certain tunes and the political elites has realized this and then nobody takes it serious anymore.

lilianofentseSA:

Ps i am not a bros

1 Like

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:
Sorry about bros thing, I hope I can address u as sis?
Now the question is who is a better leaders? Is it the person we and our favorite political party supports irrespective of their bad past or present?...

U have a point though but i doubt we can achieve that with the current status of poverty in the country
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by MalcoImX: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

Yes but I think atiku would have reduced nepotism seeing as his VP was from the East
So, whatever Atiku would do is not nepotistic because his VP is from the SE? There could be no better nepotistic template than this your Atiku plan.
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by seunfly: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2019
It is obvious you don't know much about Nigeria, you are being fed with one side of the story full of sentiment.

If anybody picks people from the eastern part of Nigera, it is not nepotism but otherwise it is nepotism.
lilianofentseSA:

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
seunfly:
It is obvious you don't know much about Nigeria, you are being fed with one side of the story full of sentiment.

If anybody picks people from the eastern part of Nigera, it is not nepotism but otherwise it is nepotism.

thanks for the feedback. will do more research on it
Thnx luv
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Chipink(f): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

Ps i am not a bros

U look like a South African, ?
Are u from there?
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:

U look like a South African, ? Are u from there?
Partly
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Chipink(f): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

Partly
Oh no wonder.
With Nigerian dad?
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:
Oh no wonder. With Nigerian dad?
Yea

1 Like

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Chipink(f): 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

Yea

Wow South Africans really have strong gene
Immediately I saw ur Face I knew u have SA blood. smiley

Ur dad is igbo I guess? smiley
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chipink:

Wow South Africans really have strong gene Immediately I saw ur Face I knew u have SA blood. smiley
Ur dad is igbo I guess? smiley
No he is from Edo State

1 Like

Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Chipink(f): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

Nope

Hmm u said this earlier
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Chipink(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
lilianofentseSA:

No he is from Edo State

I just read where u said something else undecided
My dear u sure this account is real?
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Mace0lane: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
If your dad is from Edo he is not from the SE he never was and never will be in fact Edo use to be a part of the Western region until the premier of western region Awolowo thought it wise to give minorities a sense of belonging n cave out the midwestern region.

The midwestern region was never a part of the Eastern region instead it was a part of the Western region till the midwestern region was created. The Igbos are domiciled in the Eastern region, their lies n distortion of history seems to be what you are suffering from. Read more about your father’s state of origin or ask questions.
lilianofentseSA:

Nope
Re: BUHARI vs NEPOTISM by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Chipink:

I just read where u said something else undecided
My dear u sure this account is real?
What did I say

(1) (2) (Reply)

TEARS!!! 6 Year-old Boy Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer In Lagos(photo) / Tinubu For President 2023? / Tinubu Should Sell His $35 Million Dollar Private Jet For Development Of Makoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.