Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Whatsapp Group For Single Professionals And Entrepreneurs - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whatsapp Group For Single Professionals And Entrepreneurs (401 Views)

Whatsapp Hookup For Single Guys And Girls In Abuja!! / Whatsapp Group For Single Ladies In Calabar / Whatsap Group For Single Matured Love Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Single Professionals And Entrepreneurs by Skyfornia(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2019
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday..
I want to create a WhatsApp group for single professionals and entrepreneurs who are looking for life partners or any kind of relationship. I'll have to verify you properly before adding you to the group to avoid including people that will derail the purpose of the group.

Send me chat on WhatsApp if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend With Benefits / A Serious Relationship Needed / Bad Sanitation And Sexless Life Of A Fat Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.