Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government (32236 Views)

Age Discrimination In Government Recruitment / 5 Ways To Get A Job Without Experience. / Minister Or A Senator, Which Is Better? A Case Study Of Sen. Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by emerich(m): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
I have never been a supporter of our president @M Buhari, but in 2015 when he assumed the role of being president God gave me a Word, He promised to bless me via president Buhari's tenure, I had a dream where
myself and my younger sister were signing appointment letters during his tenure, at the time, I was awaiting my NYSC, fast forward to 2018 I got my dream job here in Abuja with a fat pay and my younger sister got a job with the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital as a BSc Nurse.
God can still bless you in the midst of your enemies or an unfavourable condition.
Never stop believing.

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Tchalz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
fk002:

He got the Job because Buhari is more transparent.

If it was PDP he must undergo a series of endless lobbying which will lead to frustration at long last.

Next level kawai

Lie...My frnd got the immigration job that Bubu cancelled without knowing anybody
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by hahn(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
evansjeff:
Nairalanders Help Me Thank God. I Just Got A Job

Just for the sake of people like me that hates reading long stories, I will make this as short as possible.

I graduated since 2013 and no job, was just managing petty private jobs. In 2015 I decided to further my studies but then I told God He must give me a job before I finish my Masters programme, else the frustration will be unbearable.

2016 was the key year for me. All my applications that hitherto got zero replies began to get replies. I initially got N-Power but I told God this was just a temporary job for only 2 years and that he must give me a permanent job before the expiration of the 2 years contract.

So it was. I applied for the FCSC job opening that same year, in 2017, I was invited to come to Abuja for interview, I've never been to Abuja before, many friends discouraged me, telling me I was just going to waste my transport since I knew no senator or minister or any body in government. But that didn't discourage me. I went.

To cut it short, After several processes, I was invited to come for my appointment letter in 2017, got my posting letter in 2018 and today, I am a permanent staff of the Federal Ministry of Education.

God has been so faithful to me. To Him be all the glory.

How much is your salary?
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Originalsly: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
MummyIMadeIt:

Congrats on such a magnificent feet.

I tell you to secure a job in 9ja this days needs extra extra grace, connect and even personal strings.

Meanwhile, am still on the look for my own, Please folks help out ur bro with something tangible.

Thanks.

Bro.... magnificent feet?.... is ordinary feet and perseverance the guy use to walk into the job.... and that is the message he is sending.... that getting a job without connections is very possible and not a magnificent feat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Uchefame(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
evansjeff:

Just for the sake of people like me that hates reading long stories, I will make this as short as possible.

I graduated since 2013 and no job, was just managing petty private jobs. In 2015 I decided to further my studies but then I told God He must give me a job before I finish my Masters programme, else the frustration will be unbearable.

2016 was the key year for me. All my applications that hitherto got zero replies began to get replies. I initially got N-Power but I told God this was just a temporary job for only 2 years and that he must give me a permanent job before the expiration of the 2 years contract.

So it was. I applied for the FCSC job opening that same year, in 2017, I was invited to come to Abuja for interview, I've never been to Abuja before, many friends discouraged me, telling me I was just going to waste my transport since I knew no senator or minister or any body in government. But that didn't discourage me. I went.

To cut it short, After several processes, I was invited to come for my appointment letter in 2017, got my posting letter in 2018 and today, I am a permanent staff of the Federal Ministry of Education.

Congrats, I tap from your blessing
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by femi4: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
obembet:
While some people still believe that there is no God
What about others that were not picked? They did not believe in God.

Things like this is all about GRACE &.MERCY...not that you served or believed in God more than others

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by donj84: 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
evansjeff:

congratulations oooooo...the God that did your own will do my own too...I connect to your testimony....
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by jamoyakz: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Temmydotty:
@Poster,you said you went for an interview for an FRSC job opening and after all processes you got a job at Federal Ministry of Education.

Sorry, your story is not adding up.
the poster meant Federal Civil service commission (FCSC). recruitment from Grade level 7 and above is handled by the commission
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2019
My lesson is this...

I believe we all pray well like this guy, cos I knew he had been praying and crying to God...

But we all pray even more than him..

The simple secret is...

Avoid woman when praying, they all carry bad spirit and badluck also

This is why most prayers are not answered after series of fasting and prayers.

I know it's not easy to stay with out woman especially when U getting mature your urge for sex increases..

But bear it and keep pushing U will see that U don't need anybody to secure a good job... Only God give jobs and only if U bliv in Him..

And when U pray and keep yourself clean, even the d job is not coming soon U won't be bothered, but otherwise U get worried and frustrating even when the job is near like a month...

God is everything shaa
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by jamoyakz: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2019
very possible but most times you need to consider federal character... those from core northern States don't need to stress themselves because there's always vacancy for them.
OP congratulations and I wish you nothing but the very best ... Enjoy your new status and never forget God
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Good one. Bt the salary no reach 70k abi

Welldone oo Mr salary calculator. I clap for you.

& how much do you earn?

Naysayer.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by evansjeff(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
Temmydotty:
@Poster,you said you went for an interview for an FRSC job opening and after all processes you got a job at Federal Ministry of Education.

Sorry, your story is not adding up.

Read carefully, I said FCSC not FRSC. FCSC means Federal Civil Service Commission. The body responsible for recruitment into all Federal ministries in Nigeria
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
sulaimon22:
congrats bro, Remember your people here if their is any vacancy In your ministry. I'm a 2.1 graduate of political science Bsc (edu).

broa focus more on your blogging. i no tell u make u no look for govt work o.

buh the blogging sef money dey there o.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by elonize(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Good one. Bt the salary no reach 70k abi
bad mouth
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by elonize(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2019
Naso o o,if u let wetin people dey talk get to u,u go discourage, congrats
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by actioncadet: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Huge Congrats bro. I tap your testimony oo
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by pharrel1539: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
evansjeff:

God is so kind to you just give him all the praises
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Geeweez: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Congrats
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by chigzypeace(f): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
Congrats... I tap into your blessings
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Harrisee(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
evansjeff:

I can relate. God also did it for me with my 2.2 without knowing anybody. Sometimes when I think of God's goodness, I feel like shouting praises to Him
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Hollamie007: 12:47am On Mar 04, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
[b][/b]

Palmwine Tapper

Is it ya Tapping
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Thane(m): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2019
Pls I need a job in Abuja too. I am awaiting NYSC. Administrative, media or Allied Health. Kindly contact me on WhatsApp https:///send?phone=23407032909591
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Congrats.

May better jobs find you.
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Greatguy01(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2019
evansjeff:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by takeover2020(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Learn SILVER EXTRACTION BUSINESS from the Expert himself. We have put together several videos that will help you from inception on how to extract silver from what you have at home or waste around. Who sell to and what chemical to use.

Call our number 08165557431
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by chloride6: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
adeniyi3971:

Please can you help a brother get into Kings college?

Can you read and pass?
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Tabitha03(f): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
Congratulations. God is faithful
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
sulaimon22:

That's true, but if the recruitment is based on merit and not nepotism I can be favoured like him
Then you don't need to request for his assistance
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2019
Evansjeff Please do you know anything on FCSC Temporary Appointment for a degree holder?
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by evansjeff(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
R2bees:
Evansjeff Please do you know anything on FCSC Temporary Appointment for a degree holder?
FCSC is not recruiting at the moment.
Re: I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
evansjeff:
FCSC is not recruiting at the moment.
I know bro. I just want to know what the appointment is all about, is it the same with normal appointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! / Japaul Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / Graduate Trainee Programme - Heirs Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.