Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) (4041 Views)

God We Are Sorry– Davido’s Brother Reveals They Ignored Revelation About Ifeanyi / BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by myselftrend: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2019
Nigerian Big boy and Gucci King Hushpuppi who recently got himself a new Bently and roll Royce mock low cars owners.
If your car makes this sound, you still need prayers and still have a long way to go Hushpuppi.

Watch Video >>> HERE

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/hushpuppi-mocks-cheap-car-owners-reveals-they-still-need-prayers-and-long-way-to-go-photos/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by myselftrend: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2019
sad angry
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Fadomero(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2019
all dis fake ass mofos yeyebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by daddytime(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2019
lol...I've always said it about this guy and Mompha...There's a particular condition they suffer from, will check to see if I can find an already existing name for it otherwise I'll just go ahead and coin a name for it myself.

You know when a person had been so beat down by poverty and barely made it out by the whiskers not because he is the smartest, most favored or holy but by sheer providence and grace, he begins to see the people with whom he had been languishing on the alter of lack who were hitherto his comerades in the ''E go better'' quarters as lazy and un-smart. Most of our ruling elites/politicians suffer from this same condition which explains their penchant for brazen stealing and amassing of wealth while oppressing and further trodden the downtrodden.

This stupid bunkum whom everyone was feeling sorry for when Mompha was picking on and ridiculing him is now having a big mouth...what a shame for a fool at Hushpuppi's age.

Don't worry, I have just sent Mompha a message...you go collect soon

Mumu boy

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Nickijoy(f): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2019
Yeye boy... He's rich though
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 11:49am On Mar 03, 2019
what of people who dont own cars,what do they need?at the end of the day,car na car,it will take you to your destination

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by donstan18: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2019
One PANTameter makes one BENZimeter.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
donstan18:
One PANTameter makes one BENZimeter.
Even one bale of pant won't buy a benz sit. angry
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
WITH ALL THE NONSENSE THESE FAMOUS PEOPLE PUT UP, I WONDER HOW THEY STILL HAVE FANS AND FOLLOWERS.

WHAT IMPACT OR CONTRIBUTIONS IS THIS GUY MAKING TO THE SOCIETY/ECONOMY?
YET, NAIRALAND IS MAKING HIM FAMOUS FOR NOTHING.
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Nairatrend: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2019

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by myselftrend: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2019

CAPSLOCKED:
WITH ALL THE NONSENSE THESE FAMOUS PEOPLE PUT UP, I WONDER HOW THEY STILL HAVE FANS AND FOLLOWERS.

undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by naijaguy1234(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
Owo ti Wole. Gbe body e !
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Nairatrend: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
cool
naijaguy1234:
Owo ti Wole. Gbe body e !
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by rex444(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2019
Empty barrell .....your mates wey rich dey use this one as gift to the less privileged
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
daddytime:
lol...I've always said it about this guy and Mompha...There's a particular condition they suffer from, will check to see if I can find an already existing name for it otherwise I'll just go ahead and coin a name for it myself.

You know when a person had been so beat down by poverty and barely made it out by the whiskers not because he is the smartest, most favored or holy but by sheer providence and grace, he begins to see the people with whom he had been languishing on the alter of lack who were hitherto his comerades in the ''E go better'' quarters as lazy and un-smart. Most of our ruling elites/politicians suffer from this same condition which explains their penchant for brazen stealing and amassing of wealth while oppressing and further trodden the downtrodden.

This stupid bunkum whom everyone was feeling sorry for when Mompha was picking on and ridiculing him is now having a big mouth...what a shame for a fool at Hushpuppi's age.

Don't worry, I have just sent Mompha a message...you go collect soon

Mumu boy

You're right on point.
An adage says "those whose palm kernels was cracked for by a benevolent spirit shouldn't forget to be humble."
We're here nau, let's see how his life's story goes.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by myselftrend: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique spice up to fp
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by daddytime(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Chi59:

You're right on point.
An adage says "those whose palm kernels was cracked for by a benevolent spirit shouldn't forget to be humble."
We're here nau, let's see how his life's story goes.

Very nauseating outlooks to life I tell you..

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Olibboy: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2019
We go dey alright las las
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Nairatrend: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin you give up so soon
Olibboy:
We go dey alright las las
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by myselftrend: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2019

Nairatrend:
grin you give up so soon
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by TissuePaper: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

undecided
lmao..... Well unlike you these men have a ton of cash and that is all it takes to have a big fan base and stay relevant. smiley

I should ask you what impact have you made to Nigeria's economy asides moving from one topic to another all day on Nairaland with your pathetic Red font....speaks much of joblessness if you ask me

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
TissuePaper:
lmao..... Well unlike you these men have a ton of cash and that is all it takes to have a big fan base and stay relevant. smiley

I should ask you what impact have you made to Nigeria's economy asides moving from one topic to another all day on Nairaland with your pathetic Red font....speaks much of joblessness if you ask me

DO NOT WORRY. WHEN I CAN, I WILL REPLY THAT PM YOU SENT ME SINCE LAST YEAR SO THAT USING MY EMAIL AND OTHER AVAILABLE DETAILS, YOU CAN SCOUT FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ME AND TROLL ME ALL OVER NAIRALAND WITH YOUR FINDINGS.
THE HATE YOU HARBOUR FOR ME IS SO STRONG THAT I CAN FEEL YOUR NEGATIVITY THROUGH THE INTERNET.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by TissuePaper: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

DO NOT WORRY. WHEN I CAN, I WILL REPLY THAT PM YOU SENT ME SINCE LAST YEAR SO THAT USING MY EMAIL AND OTHER AVAILABLE DETAILS, YOU CAN SCOUT FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ME AND TROLL ME ALL OVER NAIRALAND WITH YOUR FINDINGS.
THE HATE YOU HARBOUR FOR ME IS SO STRONG THAT I CAN FEEL YOUR NEGATIVITY THROUGH THE INTERNET.
hahaha....oga you are mistaken.....i have better things to do with my time than troll a jobless gambler and Ashewo addict.
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
TissuePaper:
hahaha....oga you are mistaken.....i have better things to do with my time than troll a jobless Jobless gambler and Ashewo addict.

SEEMS YOU ENJOY YOUR SPORTS OF EXCHANGING WORDS WITH RANDOM INTERNET USERS.

YOU'RE SO IDLE YOU WANT TO FORCE ME TO A MEANINGLESS CONVERSATION WITH YOU?

ME KE.. GAMBLER AND ASHEWO ADDICT. grin

I WON'T EVEN TELL PEOPLE THAT YOUR VITILIGO IS AS A RESULT OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS. YOU KNOW, I'M READY TO DIE WITH THAT SECRET. cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by TissuePaper: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SEEMS YOU ENJOY YOUR SPORTS OF EXCHANGING WORDS WITH RANDOM INTERNET USERS.

YOU'RE SO IDLE YOU WANT TO FORCE ME TO A MEANINGLESS CONVERSATION WITH YOU?

ME KE.. GAMBLER AND ASHEWO ADDICT. grin

I WON'T EVEN TELL PEOPLE THAT YOUR VITILIGO IS AS A RESULT OF YOUR FOOLISHNESS. YOU KNOW, I'M READY TO DIE WITH THAT SECRET. cheesy
hehehe...i never knew we had dumb atheists.

So you think that you can troll me with vitiligo ....haha...oga you just confirmed my convictions of your idiocy..lol

I don't expect anything less from an Ashewo addict anyway grin
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by GambaOsaka: 12:24am On Mar 04, 2019
Today after church service, our pastor announced that they've got some Hushpuppis at the back of the church . I was confused and went to see the hushpuppi only to find hot puff-puff. I went back to pastor and he said , "Here, we call it hushpuppi but you call it puff-puff in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Nairatrend: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2019
grin
GambaOsaka:
Today after church service, our pastor announced that they've got some Hushpuppis at the back of the church . I was confused and went to see the hushpuppi only to find hot puff-puff. I went back to pastor and he said , "Here, we call it hushpuppi but you call it puff-puff in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Speedyconnect15: 7:08am On Mar 04, 2019
Nawai.

So na only these ppl dey do bureau d change?
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Thales01: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Hushpuppi and mompha are sufferers of narcissistic personality disorder which is glaring in their exaggerated sense of self importance,inordinate desire for attention and admiration and condescending attitude.
They and their Ilks with an unverifiable source of income that is incongruous with their affluent lifestyle should be frowned at in our society not celebrated.
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Nairatrend: 9:55am On Mar 04, 2019
grin
Thales01:
Hushpuppi and mompha are sufferers of narcissistic personality disorder which is glaring in their exaggerated sense of self importance,inordinate desire for attention and admiration and condescending attitude.
They and their Ilks with an unverifiable source of income that is incongruous with their affluent lifestyle should be frowned at in our society not celebrated.
Re: Hushpuppi Mocks Cheap Car owners, Reveals they still need prayers (photos) by Olibboy: 9:02am On Mar 06, 2019
Nairatrend:
grin you give up so soon
I will keep trying and praying

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Popular Comedian LORD LAMBA After He Splashed 150 Million Naira / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria In 2024 / Annie Idibia & Daughters Isabel, Olivia Visit Charity Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.