Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Dino Melaye Will Be The Next Senate President If He Decamp To Apc Says Alhaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Will Be The Next Senate President If He Decamp To Apc Says Alhaji (446 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Wada, Dino Melaye Will Win Kogi Election – Egbeji Oloogun / Dino Melaye Will Acquire A Private Jet If He Becomes Governor Of Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Will Be The Next Senate President If He Decamp To Apc Says Alhaji by Alhkerimu(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2019
the kind politics nigeria practice right from 1999 till date is always fickle and volatile in nature unlike in a democratic country.
We are not practicing democracy in this country rather it is a mere slogan. It baffle me so much that over the years the ruling government and efcc made us to understand that all the corrupt people we have in this country are those in opposition party. Where in reality the most corruptable ones are those ones dining an banter with the federal might.
A lot people decamp to apc not because they like the party but because the saw it as the only way to exonorate themselves from their corrupt pathology.
The issue of who become the next senate president rely on Dino melaye if He decamp as that was the types of democracy and system of governmment we practice in this country for once you defect to ruling party your sin would be forgiving.
What do you think my wonderful people in nairaland forum
Can Dino melaye become the next senate president if He decamp to Apc? Your contribution is highly needed
Re: Dino Melaye Will Be The Next Senate President If He Decamp To Apc Says Alhaji by daddytime(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2019
Very possible in Nigeria but before then, I don already pack my kaya to dis Nigeria myself. I go relocate go Agadez...
Re: Dino Melaye Will Be The Next Senate President If He Decamp To Apc Says Alhaji by uzohrome(m): 11:32am On Mar 03, 2019
Sure but buhari will not be happy
Re: Dino Melaye Will Be The Next Senate President If He Decamp To Apc Says Alhaji by ceejayMAX(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2019
YOU WAN GIVE BUHARI HBP? E NEVA EVEN FIT RECOVER FROM THE ONE WEN SARAKI DO AM.

(1) (Reply)

APC Reps Candidate Apologises To Gov Ayade For Viral Video / How APC Rigged Presidential Election, By Galadima! / APGA In Disarray As Nkwonta, Others, Dumps Otti For Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.