Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics (56264 Views)

Deadly Cobra In The Plane Forces Emergency Landing / Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) / Dog Finds Massive Love Machine In Owner’s Bedroom And Now It’s His Favourite Toy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Myself2(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
Evablizin:
Thank God for the dog,but this snake is too small for Lala and his family.

Who told you ??
Lala doesn't mind at all
Snake na snake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by osamz007: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lala cool
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by damilarea2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
Show us a video evidence of the fight..Else I don't believe this particular thread. Because after zooming the snake for autopsy, I saw 2 deep matchete cut on it body grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Kylekent59: 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2019
The best three animals that can kill that snake within a minute are: Mongoose, honey berger, and cat.

It's good to have cats at home.

Mongoose still remains the best.

That snake is venomous and can shoot venom that can travel about 2.5m.

It's stomach wall has a straight lining, very good way to know a venomous snake.

But OP, your dog got bitten ooo,why is its head swelling??

That's the sign shown when venom had been injected. Check it's 4 legs properly.

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Athena4: 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
frowland:

Feed them once a day.
Not a very good way to treat a dog oga. A hungry dog is an angry dog.
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Antipob777(f): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Evablizin:

chia this guy you bad no be small, Lala you see your life.

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Ayobami7(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2019
好的
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by ehinorlive: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
frowland:

Feed them once a day.
the hunger will be too much oga. how can u be feeding dog once a day?

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by madgoat(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
mu2sa2:
Train the dog to poo correctly. You can get a bowl, half-fill it with sand and place at a convenient location for the dog to poo into. The sand is to allow for easy disposal.

Mumu stop saying rubbish, only cats will poo on a tray/bowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by ghettochild4u(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
SoftP:
Stop snapping pics, take the dog for check up immediately
If the dog was bitten it would be died even before op got to see it
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by mu2sa2: 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
madgoat:

Mumu stop saying rubbish, only cats will poo on a tray/bowl
You can train a dog to do anything. I don't know why mumus like to call real people mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by ghettochild4u(m): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2019
ItrendNaija:
There's no way the dog would not have been bitten at least once.

I can grow your Instagram and Twitter page with 200+ naija active followers daily. Check my signature for contact
Go YouTube n see dog vs snake fight then come back n comment again better yet modify ur comment
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by tiredoflife(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
This is not a cobra na angry
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by ceeceeco: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
A home is incomplete without a dog.
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Vokians(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Brave Dog
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by SAMBARRY: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2019
nosiebaba:
Dogs can be very useful but person go pack shit tire.
that's if you don't train your dog on where to shit or give you sign when he wants to shit.you train your dog however way you want him to behave.dogs are naturally intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by frowland(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
ehinorlive:
the hunger will be too much oga. how can u be feeding dog once a day?

Lol, I actually feed all the dogs once a day. Still looking big and sharp. All you need to do is to make sure you feed them the right nutrition.
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by frowland(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2019
Athena4:
Not a very good way to treat a dog oga. A hungry dog is an angry dog.

Haha, am a breeder bro. Feed dogs once a day but make sure the right nutrition is considered. Check my thread on the topic.
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by fatiscoproduct1: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please take the Dog for a check up.
PrettyCrystal:
A Facebook user has taken to the social media platform to narrate how his dog battled and killed a cobra which invaded his house.

According to Micheal, the snake was spotted in the compound by the dog which attacked and killed it after minutes of battle.

The dog sat by the slain cobra after emerging victorious in the fight.

Micheal revealed that it was terrifying for him to watch the fight and is scared that the dog might have been bitten by the snake in the course of the fight.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/dog-emerges-victorious-after-battle-with-a-cobra-which-invaded-owners-house-photos.html
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by akaahs(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Evablizin:
You too dey look for trouble grin grin grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by JOMAX: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2019
Emerging victorious

Na election? PDP/APC things

Meanwhile Atiku should shun litigation and for a coalition with APC to form PADC for a 2023 ticket cos I doubt PDP will still be a strong opposition by the time the APC oppression is finished
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Lankybaby(f): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
nosiebaba:
Dogs can be very useful but person go pack shit tire.
seriously you no lie... have been packing poo as Bleep,my puppies early in the morning

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by dapillar: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2019
cigaricon:
That looks like a rattle snake. See the tail na. Abi na me dey confuse?

It is a cobra . When you see a black snake with 3 yellow stripes under the neck area then its a cobra. Moreover we do not have rattle snakes in NIgeria rattlesnakes are only found in the Americas.

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Take your Dog to the Vet instead of snapping picture.

1 Like

Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by JOTE(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2019
These are well fed dogs
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by focus7: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2019
GOFRONT:
sad

Too early to crown this dog winner of the battle.....if u know u know

The snake refuse to concede defeat, going to court to contest the victory.
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by DesChyko: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
I remember sharing my story of how my dogs did something similar and a few number of people found it incredulous sha

https://www.nairaland.com/3715761/german-shepherds-kill-snake-hiding
Re: Dog Kills Cobra In Owner’s House. Pics by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
When the snake jams Python it will have her strength tested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eskimo: Meet Whitney The Spoilt Brat. / See The Nigerian Rottweiler That Understands Yoruba (Photos, Video) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.